bazaar.mac

Looks like the functionality got stripped out of mq2bzsrch and was moved into mq2mmobzsrch.

unload mq2bzsrch and try only loading /plugin mq2mmobzsrch

I'm seeing some funkiness switching over to mq2mmobzsrch, but the /bzreset and /breset are working as expected.

Looks like the functionality got stripped out of mq2bzsrch and was moved into mq2mmobzsrch.

unload mq2bzsrch and try only loading /plugin mq2mmobzsrch

I'm seeing some funkiness switching over to mq2mmobzsrch, but the /bzreset and /breset are working as expected.
LOL nothing got 'stripped'. MQ2BzSrch is part of core release (.: mq2 :. enter), and is exact copy of it (latest release).

Sounds like maybe it's not knowing that the button is enabled - you could always put in a loop to check it wherever it's choking at.

Edit: If it is indeed broken from the core MQ2, I'll take a look (or eqmule probably will if he sees this convo).

htw

I have always used the mmo bugs release of mq2bzsrch.
In the past executing /breset didn't have an issue in my macro:
  • either it didn't work at all and have no error :)
  • or it did work and gave no error

Now executing /breset gives the comical Woah horsie error lol

I migrated over to using the mq2mmobzsrch plugin now since /breset works in it properly, but I am seeing some issues in my trusty bazaar.mac/bazaar.inc.
Mainly after the /call makequery where the inputted item name is already in the bazaar search window, the makequery sub just clicks the search button and returns.
The search values, after hitting the search button are suppose to be evaluated and "magic happens" (not really magic, it's logic :) ).

The logic that takes place against the returned search values was being skipped.
I didn't have a lot of time to narrow down exactly what statement was not evaluating properly (yet), but placing a /delay 2s right after the search query was performed allowed my trusty bazaar.mac to apply the logic on the search results properly.

I haven't had an issue my bazaar.mac in a long, long time and was using it consistently prior after TDS launch up to about a 3 months ago.

So anyway, if you could just check out the mq2bzsrch in our release, at least for the /breset command, that would be awesome HTW.

I'll spend some more time very soon narrowing down why I now need to put an additional /delay after search results are obtained in the bazaar window.

I'm guessing Daybreak has messed with the delay between bazaar searches.

Here's the part of MQ2Bzrsrch being called

Code:
DWORD __stdcall searchthread(PVOID pData)
{
	lockit lk(bzsrchhandle);
	if (CSidlScreenWnd *ptr = (CSidlScreenWnd *)pBazaarSearchWnd->GetChildItem("BZR_QueryButton")) {
		ULONGLONG startwait = MQGetTickCount64();
		startwait += 5000;
		while (ptr->Enabled == 0) {
			Sleep(100);
			if (startwait < MQGetTickCount64()) {
				MacroError("timed out in /bzsrch waiting for BZR_QueryButton to enable.");
				break;
			}
		}
		if (ptr->Enabled) {
			if (CListWnd *ptr = (CListWnd *)pBazaarSearchWnd->GetChildItem("BZR_ItemList")) {
				ptr->DeleteAll();
			}
			BzCount = 0;
			BzDone = 0;
			SendWndClick2((CXWnd*)ptr, "leftmouseup");
		} else {
			MacroError("woah! hold your horses there bazaarmule... BZR_QueryButton is not enabled, I suggest you check that in your macro before you issue a /bzsrch command.");
		}
	}
	return 0;
}

I think your right that the macro more than likely needs more of a delay between searches.

Reactions: EQDAB
Adding in a /delay 2s right after the search button is pressed and the results populate allows all the logic to run correctly.
Wasn't needed before, but the processing runs solid and it's not a big deal for a bazaar pricing macro.
Thanks for looking :)

where exactly should i put the 2s delay? after what line in macro that is?

thanks

Don't worry about the /delay unless you are seeing your pricing macro not update your current prices, based on other sellers that have a lower price.

Don't worry about the /delay unless you are seeing your pricing macro not update your current prices, based on other sellers that have a lower price.

I have not been able to get any price to update at all (regardless of other sellers) for a few months now. The item is entered into the search but the search is never executed (the the bazaar mule error).

Any ideas?

sorry to keep this thread going but also trying to find a working bazaar macro. this one doesnt seem to work at all anymore

sorry to keep this thread going but also trying to find a working bazaar macro. this one doesnt seem to work at all anymore

Have you tried with both MQ2Bzsrch and MQ2MMOBzsrch?

Make sure only one is loaded as they are two different versions of the same plugin. It should work with MQ2Bzsrch.

If it's not working, can you describe what the problem as best as you can, and we'll see if we can debug the problem.

when i try running with MQ2MMOBzsrch it gets unloaded and loads MQ2Bzsrch then continues just throwing error messages

mac

so it will search for an item for me, but then i get this as an error

in red
DoCOmmand - Couldn't parse '/bzreset'

in white
bazaar.inc@132 (MakeQuery); /bzreset
bazaar.mac@188 (main): /call MakeQuery

then it searches for next item and repeats this process

and yes to trying both plugins, but as he said it unloads the one and loads the other

It shouldn't, unless the one is already loaded anyway. I.e.:

/plugin mq2bzsrch unload
/plugin mq2mmobzsrch

However, if you are using macro using /bzreset, you can edit and search bazaar.mac and replace /bzreset with /breset

Or you can make an alias for it: /alias /bzreset /breset

If by unloading 1 first, then loading other, doesn't work - let me know and I'll get it fixed.

The reasoning was that you don't want both loaded at the same time, so if mmobzsrch sees bzsrch loaded, it unloads and makes bzsrch reload. It should not do that if the 1st one isn't loaded to begin with.

htw

with mmobzsrch loaded i get errors still, and i made sure this time to unload bzsrch first. this time i get a larger error.

in red,
timed our in /bzsrch waiting for BZR_QueryButton to enable

in white
bazaar.mac@147 (Main): /delay 5

in red again
woah! hold your horses there bazaarmule... BZR_QueryButton is not enabled, i suggest you check that in your macro before you issue a /bzsrch command.

then it does the white part again and goes to search for next item, then ends the macro.

so seems error with either one loaded just different errors\

btw thanks for your help on this one, im not the best when it comes to any of this so not really sure what to do.

with mmobzsrch loaded i get errors still, and i made sure this time to unload bzsrch first. this time i get a larger error.

in red,
timed our in /bzsrch waiting for BZR_QueryButton to enable

in white
bazaar.mac@147 (Main): /delay 5

in red again
woah! hold your horses there bazaarmule... BZR_QueryButton is not enabled, i suggest you check that in your macro before you issue a /bzsrch command.

then it does the white part again and goes to search for next item, then ends the macro.

so seems error with either one loaded just different errors\

btw thanks for your help on this one, im not the best when it comes to any of this so not really sure what to do.

Check up a few posts, this should solve it. Could someone post the macro with this change when they get it working to help others. Thanks.

Adding in a /delay 2s right after the search button is pressed and the results populate allows all the logic to run correctly.
Wasn't needed before, but the processing runs solid and it's not a big deal for a bazaar pricing macro.
Thanks for looking :)

thanks for your response fry. honestly have no idea what im doing so i hope someone can post and update... thanks much!

Here's working version. I just tested it and seems to be working fine.

Attachments

• bazaar.mac
    26.3 KB · Views: 112
  • bazaar.inc
    10.3 KB · Views: 104