basic vs sub. Opinions please!

Carlee

Reaction score
Im getting back into the game full force, and I was told to check out this program. My question is, how much of a difference is there between basic and being a subscriber? I play a druid mainly, monk sometimes, cleric for raids, so is sub really gonna make a difference for me with those classes? Also, if I sub, will I need a sub for each one of my accounts or will one sub cover all of them?

Thank you for your time and opinions/advice!

Im getting back into the game full force, and I was told to check out this program. My question is, how much of a difference is there between basic and being a subscriber? I play a druid mainly, monk sometimes, cleric for raids, so is sub really gonna make a difference for me with those classes? Also, if I sub, will I need a sub for each one of my accounts or will one sub cover all of them?

Thank you for your time and opinions/advice!

Hey Carlee,

The basic is very basic plugins.

Premium will get you access to all plugins.

The rules is one subscription per household, there are people who run whole raids of characters on there MMOBugs account.

I've granted you a free trial to play around with. If you have any questions, let me know. The learning curve is pretty steep at first.

Thanks and welcome.

Fry.

Free vs Paid

I've been trying to find some hacks for EQ, I use to use MQ2 for its hacks back in 2008, but Cant seem to find a full version with everything I want for TLP's