Guide Basic logic of firing alliance perfectly

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
Now I will to share this logic instead of the code directly so everybody can enjoy the the fun of writting macros yourself lol..

The Logic is assign every toon a number among same class,

Say you boxing 3 zerkers, flag them as 0,,1,,2, also make a event of alliance dmg been triggered, declare a trigger number that stands for the number of alliance been triggered.

then Zerker0 use common check condition to fire the first alliance (like if your disc/aa is ready and target.buff etc...)

Then when alliance been triggered, accumulate your trigger number by 1.

When trigger number equals to 1, fire the zerker1's alliance. Rinse and repeat.

You will soonly find out that as long as the assign number of any indiviual zerker is congurence with the trigger number overall, it's the time to cast that zerker's alliance. (make some mathematical equation in the macro to achieve that)

Oh btw make some aliase so you can tweak those parameters in time instead of editing your ini file.

I use a simple assist and attack macro then a bunch of holy flags for zerks this is what I do for alliance. Basically I think it makes it so they dont waste alliance, in case its already done or if mob is too low to matter (grp content....). I stagger the HP checks so they dont jump the gun on each other

Zerk 1

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<98[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

Zerk 2

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<90[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

Zerk 3 (i dont often use 3 cause its overkill in grp content)

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<80[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

I use a simple assist and attack macro then a bunch of holy flags for zerks this is what I do for alliance. Basically I think it makes it so they dont waste alliance, in case its already done or if mob is too low to matter (grp content....). I stagger the HP checks so they dont jump the gun on each other

Zerk 1

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<98[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

Zerk 2

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<90[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

Zerk 3 (i dont often use 3 cause its overkill in grp content)

Code:
/if (${Target.PctHPs}[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Cyan"]<80[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && !${Target.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Trigger II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II]}) /disc Demolisher's Alliance Rk. II

No offense, technically this way is not bad. But when in raid, the hp of raid boss sometimes move really slow, like there are even some mechanism could lock hp etc... so there might be a very long time gap between pure HP based check right? =)

I run don't feel like looking up the exact code I'm using but it basically looks at the ${Target.Debuf[...]} and then does a ${Math.Rand[...] < 10} and I adjusted the size of the Rand until it was something like 100 or 250.

In practice I would occasionally have multiple try to use it early in the fight if I happened to roll badly and get multiple low rolls, but they quickly spread out.

The nice part is its very simple and all the zerks share the same logic.

Its not perfect but does well enough.

I do like your approach and if you can setup the zerk0,zerk1,zerk2 on the fly, maybe by using their names so its alpha ordered ....