Autobuff

Thinking about trying this out, but wondering what happens if your buffbot is invis? I would never want it to autobuff while invis.

I legit use this compile over the others specifically for this plugin.

Thanks for all the hard work htw =p

Is there a way of getting your autobuffer to cast on a pet?

I've used macro's like RaidDruid where you could say "Haste Pet" and it would cast the haste spell on your targetted pet.

Is this possible?

Raid druid mac uses Quickbeg.inc for begging buffs - and will request the buffs automatically when the macro starts and when the buffs wear off - is there anything similar to this in Autobuff?
It will also auto buff pets when their buffs wear off.

anyone?

As it stands, I love the way Autobuff works with the minimum of setting up and these features would just add to it perfectly

I would like to swap over to using the authorized listing for this plugin but for some reason whenever I set it up if I get a tell from a non authorized person/guild for a buff it automatically crashes the toon. No crash box, no nothing, just a straight crash to desktop but every time I pull up a character log the last thing they all got was a buffer tell.

I would like to swap over to using the authorized listing for this plugin but for some reason whenever I set it up if I get a tell from a non authorized person/guild for a buff it automatically crashes the toon. No crash box, no nothing, just a straight crash to desktop but every time I pull up a character log the last thing they all got was a buffer tell.
I pushed an update to live, my testing so far in game is it's stable now, let me know, thanks.

htw

Running on my TL bot for 2 days. So far so good. Thank you very much for the quick push through.

mq2autobuff

I am having difficulty with using an AA in mq2autobuff.

keys8=help
name8=Union of Spirits XXVIII
type8=alt

i have seven other buffs working (spell gems only) i have udated the INI for both the character and the mq2autobuff.

this is the only one that does not work and i am uncertain if it is because it is an AA?

Thank you in advance for your help.

as per the above, it queues up in the window but then nothing happens.