Auto cycling through mobs?

kally

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi

Is there a command to cycle through enemies automatically.

I have a simple macro that I use which is /circle I am a bard and want to cycle my songs between mobs so looking for another simple /command to auto cycle the mobs I am kiting.

Thank you!

I don't think there is a command that will cycle thru them, but could build a hotkey that will target a random one (would need to be a lua or macro to keep track which mob was already targeted and which is next). Try /target ${NearestSpawn[${Math.Rand[${Spawn[radius 30]}]}]}
change the 30 to whatever your circle is.

Reactions: EQDAB
I don't think there is a command that will cycle thru them, but could build a hotkey that will target a random one (would need to be a lua or macro to keep track which mob was already targeted and which is next). Try /target ${NearestSpawn[${Math.Rand[${Spawn[radius 30]}]}]}
change the 30 to whatever your circle is.
I appreciate it but I tried it and did not target any mobs. Looking for something to target cycle between extended window automatically.

Thank you!

not sure what you mean by automatically. without a lua or macro to hold/figure out which extended target is currently being used, picking the next would just have to be you keeping track of which is targeted and hitting a hotkey to target the one you want next, which you could just do by clicking on the extended target just as easy as a hotkey.

if you are looking for something to just target xtarget[2] when xtarget[1] gets below say 20 percent hp...
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}!=${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
/if (!${Target.ID) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

ALT+O in EQ game
cycle thru nearest mob, i use my Tab key

not sure what you mean by automatically. without a lua or macro to hold/figure out which extended target is currently being used, picking the next would just have to be you keeping track of which is targeted and hitting a hotkey to target the one you want next, which you could just do by clicking on the extended target just as easy as a hotkey.

if you are looking for something to just target xtarget[2] when xtarget[1] gets below say 20 percent hp...
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}!=${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
/if (!${Target.ID) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

Ok this seems to be working. Can you tell me if I can add a /on / off button to work on it's own and cycle thru?

Thank you for your help

could add at the start of the mac:
/declare cycletarget string outer yes

then
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}!=${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
/if (!${Target.ID && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

then make 2 hotkeys:
/varset cycletarget yes
/varset cycletarget no

I was never able to get this to work.

I went into my Everquest game and created a Social Hotkey

Name : Target

/declare cycletarget string outer yes
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}!=${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
/if (!${Target.ID && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
--------------------------------------------
When I click the Hotkey is says
/Declare "cycletarget" failed. Name already in use.
unparsable in Calculation: $
Failed to parse if/ comndition '(!Target.ID && TRUE)' , non numeric encounterd

Few questions please

This is my first time ever doing anything like this. Do I have to create a mac: if so how?
Do I have to type /plugin or /mac ?

Thank you so much for your time.

You're missing the } after Target.ID in the 4th line.
You should only declare the var if not already defined, notice it says already in use? /if (!${Defined[cycletarget]}) /declare cycletarget string outer yes