Auto Combines

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is there a simple macro, not for gaining skills in tradeskils, but just doing the same combine over and over? Basically, I want something that hits combine and then Auto-Inventory twice until I run out of supplies. I don't need it to auto-buy or auto-sell, just hit those same buttons over and over.

Is there a simple macro, not for gaining skills in tradeskils, but just doing the same combine over and over? Basically, I want something that hits combine and then Auto-Inventory twice until I run out of supplies. I don't need it to auto-buy or auto-sell, just hit those same buttons over and over.

This is one I always use, should work fine for you. Grabbed original at some point, and just slightly modified it to my purposes. Just open up your tradeskill container, find the recipe and highlight it so you are ready to hit the combine button, then run: /mac docombine

It should run until you stop it (/end) or you are missing a component.

htw

Attached, and code.

Code:
#event CombineError "#*#There was no place to put that#*#" 
#event CombineError "#*#You cannot combine these items in this container type!#*#" 
#event CombineError "#*#You are missing#*#" 
#event ContUsed "#*#Someone else is using that. Try again later.#*#" 

Sub Main 
	/declare EndingVar int outer 1
	/declare x int local 
	:auto_inv1
	/if (${Cursor.ID}) {
	  /if (${Cursor.Container}) { 
  	  /for x 1 to 8
    		/if (!${InvSlot[pack${x}].Item.Container}) /nomodkey /itemnotify pack${x} leftmouseup 
    	/next x 
  	} else { 
    	/timed 5 /autoinventory 
  	} 
  	/goto :auto_inv1
	}
	:ComboLoop 
	/autoinventory
	/delay 2s !${Cursor.ID}
	/autoinventory
	/delay 2s !${Cursor.ID}
	/nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup 
	/doevents 
	/delay 2
	/nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton leftmouseup
	/if (${EndingVar}==1) /goto :ComboLoop
	:auto_inv2
	/if (${Cursor.ID}) {
	  /if (${Cursor.Container}) { 
  	  /for x 1 to 8
    		/if (!${InvSlot[pack${x}].Item.Container}) /nomodkey /itemnotify pack${x} leftmouseup 
    	/next x 
  	} else { 
    	/timed 5 /autoinventory 
  	} 
  	/goto :auto_inv2
	}
	/autoinventory 
	/delay 2s !${Cursor.ID}
	/autoinventory
	/return

Sub Event_ContUsed 
	/echo Container in use. Waiting 1 Minute, or until no PCs are nearby and trying again. 
	/delay 1m ${SpawnCount[pc radius 50]}<=1
	/doevents 
	/return 

Sub Event_CombineError
	/varset EndingVar 2
	/return

Attachments

• DoCombine.mac
    1.4 KB · Views: 27
Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for and why I keep coming to MMOBugs for solid advice and help.

does this mac still work? Is there one to skill up tradeskills like the old days?
Thanks