audio triggers need help

turboeq

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok heres my problem none of my wav sound are showing in the audio triggers window all the trigger set folders show up but does not show me any sounds in the folders can any 1 help plz. Thanx in advance for any help.

Make sure all your audio trigger wave files are in the EQ\AudioTrigger\Default folder. If you put them in a folder other than Default, there should be a drop down box in game on the audio triggers option window in the top right corner that says "Trigger Set". Drop that menu down to the folder you put your waves in.

yep did that the folder shows up but the wav sounds do not show up is weird and i know the wav file are good they will play on media player

Ok heres my problem none of my wav sound are showing in the audio triggers window all the trigger set folders show up but does not show me any sounds in the folders can any 1 help plz. Thanx in advance for any help.
When logging into eq go to your options and turn on sound (the options before actually being in game). I would bet this is your problem.

Also, I have always had to completely log out of EQ and back in for me to be able to see new auidotriggers I put into the file.

thanx every 1 got it ya needed to go in and turn sound on as been so long since i ever missed that stuff i forgot about it works good now and thanx again.