Anyone want to guess which one you would "find success" with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonH2

Lifetimer
Reaction score
*Hint* It is NOT the lesbian on the right.

lolwx.jpg

Vocationally challenged

I don't doubt based on their appearances that those are real students. I do however doubt that they are having much of an experience attending an ONLINE school for art (not even sure how they got them all together unless there was a buffet of some sort). I further doubt that "real careers" await any of them unless you consider Applebees a career for art majors. If real art majors from accredited schools cannot get jobs, imagine applying with a degree from an online school for your dream job as a part-time non-benefitted teacher at an elementary school in Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go on a hunch here and say it's the fat chick in white. Girl that big wearing a chef outfit gotta know how to cook! Know what I mean?

I don't doubt based on their appearances that those are real students. I do however doubt that they are having much of an experience attending an ONLINE school for art (not even sure how they got them all together unless there was a buffet of some sort). I further doubt that "real careers" await any of them unless you consider Applebees a career for art majors. If real art majors from accredited schools cannot get jobs, imagine applying with a degree from an online school for your dream job as a part-time non-benefitted teacher at an elementary school in Pittsburgh.

Hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao!

qft!

Its the big girl haha. I just thought that ad was hilarious for so many reasons.

At first I thought aww look at all those college grads saving that beached whale....

Then I realized the beached whale was a college grad, they just couldn't find a black and red colored parachute to cover her in, so they settled for the white one.

Then I Imagined they had a few midgets too, but someone forgot to throw a few sheep towards Jabba's directions, so she ate the.

Last edited:
Its the big girl haha. I just thought that ad was hilarious for so many reasons.

At first I thought aww look at all those college grads saving that beached whale....

Then I realized the beached whale was a college grad, they just couldn't find a black and red colored parachute to cover her in, so they settled for the white one.

Then I Imagined they had a few midgets too, but someone forgot to throw a few sheep towards Jabba's directions, so she ate the.

Hoooooo hooooo hoooo haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaa Jabba no wabba mexican pizza. /eat frog

Actually if you look close, you'll notice that's a lab coat and there's a stethoscope perched across those broad shoulders. Nursing students typically don't "graduate" in a cap and gown, they have pinning ceremonies. I can say for sure, a nurse that graduates from an online program is quite clinically challenged and not who you want caring for grandma.

Actually if you look close, you'll notice that's a lab coat and there's a stethoscope perched across those broad shoulders. Nursing students typically don't "graduate" in a cap and gown, they have pinning ceremonies. I can say for sure, a nurse that graduates from an online program is quite clinically challenged and not who you want caring for grandma.

You cannot do nursing 100% online, you can only do the lecture classes online the rest you are still required to do labs/practicals/externship.

Either way, after seeing what a lot of this site looks like, I always find it humorous how many knock on others people appearance to make themselves feel better.

Either way, after seeing what a lot of this site looks like, I always find it humorous how many knock on others people appearance to make themselves feel better.

Fuck, we agree on something. Seriously, check your mirror and your posted pictures here before you start critiquing someone's looks.

Haha feel more than welcome to make fun of my looks =p.

I don't think many people can figure this out. I will dish it, but I can take it.

And, if you get to the point where you weigh that much, you deserve to be made fun of. Hell Im half that size and i deserve to be made fun of. Maybe either she will lose weight, or commit suicide, either way that should take a load off of that world hunger issue.

And anyways im allowed to make fun of fat people. its like how blacks can say "nigga" and I can't.

Last edited:
CapriiRecords, you are an honorable man.

Now go ahead and grease yourself up and slide on in. Don't warm up too long between the fat folds because heat + oil = bad place to be around her.

If you find the right fold there should be a hole about the size of womp rats back home somewhere in there. Hit that spot and you may cause the desired chain reaction. Good luck, god bless, and I would recommend keeping the targeting system online.

Last edited:
Well although she probably exports massive amounts, it is nothing compared to the even more massive amount she imports.

I am going to keep it brief this morning. we want America to be like that fat chick.

Edit: Oh, I don't think he has any midi-chlorians, that is why I suggested leaving the targeting system online. Might need an oxygen mask too, unless she greases up a broome handle and straps a loufa on the end to wash that thing, even then....even then......

Last edited:
Haha feel more than welcome to make fun of my looks =p.

I don't think many people can figure this out. I will dish it, but I can take it.

And, if you get to the point where you weigh that much, you deserve to be made fun of. Hell Im half that size and i deserve to be made fun of. Maybe either she will lose weight, or commit suicide, either way that should take a load off of that world hunger issue.

And anyways im allowed to make fun of fat people. its like how blacks can say "nigga" and I can't.

Once again you show how you and stupid you are. You do realize that some people actually can not help weight issues? Then again I really should expect no less from you.

Haah, minus thyroid issues, which can be treated. All obesity can be cured. I've struggled with, and lost, to obesity for the last 20 years, I don't blame genetics, or say I can't help it. Its my fault, I eat a ton, I eat like a horse.

Go Go Gadget Personal Responsibility.

And no, you shouldn't expect any less from me, I can and will make fun of anything. Thats how I roll.

Now take some of your plat sploit cash, and buy yourself a sense of humor. Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.