Anyone tried to transfer an account since the new system went into effect

adol

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have success transfering an account to a different server, under the new system.

Please post your success or failures

Thanks

had a char moved to saryrn a month ago, and moved him to 7th today with zero problems

1. Moved a char last Saturday to a new account and new server: Success
  2. Moved a char in Sep from one account to another account/same server: Success
  3. Moved a char in Sep from one account to another account/same server: Success

Yes, transfered a toon to a different server and different account last Thursday. I finished up the transfer, closed my browser, logged in to EQ and the toon had been transfered.. Prolly 3 - 4 minutes total....

Skuz

transferring

Can anyone confirm what you absolutely must have the same -- to transfer characters?
i want to transfer one account to another account, same server.

What do i need to do to make it happen ?

Account transferring TO, is a few months old, all current expansions, but with an expired credit card. (that i can obviously update at any point)
This account is paid for and active until December.

Account coming FROM, is 2001, doesn't have all expansions, and i haven't put any of my billing info in yet. and has been inactive for about 2-3 months.
I have secret question, and the last 4 digits of 5 credit cards, and the first 4, and last 4, of the last CC used on the account.

help!

I recently transfered 2 characters from an account I purchased to 2 new accounts, and since the info was different on the 2 accounts in the transaction, I had to go to live chat and give them Name/First(or)Last 4 CC#s/etc. Was pretty smooth.

Yea, but i don't have the last 4 complete CC numbers, just the last 4 digits.

I need to move this toon, to a new account

Today i recieved an email , saying 'request for password reset' recieved etc

i went ahead and changed it, but am wondering if someone trying a snatchback....

help!

I doubt it, I get that fricking PW reset thing everytime I go to that stupid site.