Question Anyone have something similar to mq2monk

ceritus

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does MMOBugs offer MQ2Monk?

does it work on mmo build?

Shoot a private message to ChatWithThisName. He is the author.

He has things set up to offer his class plugins to people on MMOBugs.

You can setup MQ2Bot to almost do the same thing with a bit of effort, though I think ChatWithThisName has things pretty optimized for DPS.

I sent him a private message a few weeks ago. Never got answered so might take him a bit to get to it. Maybe can catch him in the chat easier...

Your best bet is to try and find him on discord either here or there. I've sen't pm's as well with no response. I'm guessing discord is best.

he may be more active at other site, tried PM here will go check over there for activity.

I have a friend who bought his zerker plugin and told me it was made to work with this site and allegedly will be supported if you are an authorized user.

edit: was at other site 41 min ago

Last edited:
I'm 100% at my keyboard 18+ hours a day. I get emails when I get PM's, but I'm sat here and in discord. Everyone should join the MMOBugs discord then we can all laugh about this later.

nyte, I missed your PM my bad. I just checked again and I hadn't noticed there was a question in it.

Far as PM's for others go I sent 3 replies from mmobugs private messages today. It's just not my preferred method of communication.

Since we're all in here and this topic has come up before everything is ready to streamline I'll go ahead and put the information out there.

MQ2BerZerker and MQ2Rogue are currently available on MMOBugs. Xeniaz is working on the auth code to stream line releasing the plugins here on MMOBugs so that it's not an inconvience on patch day to get updated.

I also have MQ2War and MQ2Monk. Both of which are currently available on the other site, but are not yet done with their auth code.

To be clear. My plugins are paid resource. However, the fee isn't expensive.

To be compensated for the effort involved with the plugins I only ask that if you would like to use them that there be a payment of $20 per plugin, per year.

So you pay for $20 MQ2BerZerker, you get 365 uninterrupted days of it's use.

You're welcome to purchase MQ2BerZerker and MQ2Rogue at your leisure. But, the catch is that in order to get your copy of it you need to join the MMOBugs discord so that you can send Xeniaz a PM to get the auth file for your MMOBugs account and the plugin itself until we add it to the patcher.

Once it's added to the patcher everyone will get the plugin, but only those with the corresponding auth file will be able to use it as it will unload itself without the correct auth file.

The plan was to let people who erranously purchased it on RG then tried to use it on MMOBugs to go ahead and use it if they chose until we were ready here.

Below is the link to the mmobugs discord.

MMOBugs

Join us. Talk MQ2, chat with the devs. Tell us stories etc. :) Get responded to by me :)

PS. I always have my "away" tag on. Message me your question anyway. I'll respond soon as I get on or I see it.

Thanks Chat. I have purchased mq2monk and mq2rogue over there and was using a second box to use it on the dps. I will be happy to buy them again for here. I prefer here cause of fastmem and a few others but I keep a sub to both because I like to be in on the questions and answers and forums. Appreciate the answers and I would like to thank the people at bugs for letting this become available to use. Really are great plugins..boost the dps a lot.

How much better is mq2rogue vs mq2bot with melee?