Anyone finding Sony Universal $15 Game Card at Walmart?

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Sony Universal $15 Game Card, the one from Walmart with the 500 bonus SC.

Walmart's website says they're in stock at stores but every store I visit or call is out of stock.

Anyone have any luck finding these at Walmart? I had no trouble prior to Xmas but now no luck.

I found a batch a few days after Christmas...making a pit stop at a Walmart two states away while traveling to visit relatives (yes, looking for them was why I decided to stop there.)

This is the first time I have ever found them in-stock. They do exist, but have been a PITA for me to find.

That's what I was afraid of. I was able to buy 12 at a local Walmart but this was a Black Friday weekend so I shouldve realized they wouldn't always be so available.

Kinda lame, when you consider what it costs to print those things... probably 5 cents apiece!

It's rare for me to go to my local walmart and not find them. But I live in the great state of south carolina where some of the stupidest people in the united states live (it's true in 2010 we were ranked last in national education rankings). And the area I live in is probably an average intelligence level area for the state, not completely hicktified, but not much smarts around here either, so I doubt many people even know what a computer is much less how to use it. Put it this way, I would not be surprised if at least 10 or 15% of the pictures on peopleofwalmart.com come from my local walmart.

So let me get this straight... I have to find a lot of stupid people to be able to find these cards? :eek:

Before Christmas I went and got me a couple during the double and triple sc rewards and the Walmart here had a huge stack of them. After Christmas I went back. I needed 1 more and it was the last 1. They went through alot of those cards fast.

Makes ya wonder why they don't stock them more aggressively. Of course, they probably sell great during double and triple SC and not up to Walmart standards the rest of the time.

i found a way to get em at my walmart----- go to the cashier in electronics and ask them when they look where they are suppose to be and there not there ask them to check their card box----yes card box it sits under the counter with all the cards that dont have a home on a shelf 5 out of the 6 times ive asked they will have at least 20 soe cards in there

Yeah got that tip from someone in-game too. I will do that, thanks!