Anyone else still having this issue?

rujah

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey, I know it was patch day and all that jazz... but is anyone else still experiencing issues logging in? (via Session times out?)
I was able to login with 1 account, but my other 3, timeout. is it just a fluke that I got in and the patch is still patching or having an issue?

Just wanted to confirm, so I don't think I'm going crazy. (even though my wife tells me, I'm past crazy everydaY =\ )
Thanks in advance.

-Ruj

Hey, I know it was patch day and all that jazz... but is anyone else still experiencing issues logging in? (via Session times out?)
I was able to login with 1 account, but my other 3, timeout. is it just a fluke that I got in and the patch is still patching or having an issue?

Just wanted to confirm, so I don't think I'm going crazy. (even though my wife tells me, I'm past crazy everydaY =\ )
Thanks in advance.

-Ruj

Yes I have one account out of two on one computer that constantly does this, have to keep trying and eventually it goes on and seems to run ok.

I have put in a petition and it seems like multiple people are having this issue. Daybreaks response to me was try once every 30 minutes and check in when it doesnt work.....

Thanks, Guys, appreciate the replies.