Any guilds on Bristlebane recuiting

lifnuker,

If u plan to use MQ2 be careful, a lot of upper-end ( ring of valor, Fu World order, ) folks don't like us using this EVER!!!, and will call u out in general, few folks come to mind... Gerri ( fu world order // Work (Gerri bot) // jaffanna (no guild, just a PITA troll who sits in POK talking shit). There's a ton of guilds on BB that you can /join: The Dark Reign... Bunch of going nowhere, players, it seems like each real player has 20+ toons, they don't know which to play. I am on Bristle and have my own guild I fart around with: SK, enchanter, shaman, Berzerker, mage, cleric. The guild name is: Iron KnightsI have some High-end toons when I need "muscle" I use. If U want to /join my guild I can get u in since I use MQ2 and know what is up, my high-end guys are in Bandits of time and I can get you in that guild, but officers are like hit and miss, they all use redguide (boo), but a great group of people

look for me in-game and use code word: henry606, so I know it is you, and we can work something out