Macro Anniversary - PubCrawl.mac

Chatwiththisname

Learning2Code
Reaction score
So you wanna be able to port to POK without buying gate pots? Don't feel like trying real hard? Got you covered.

pubcrawl.mac will only do responses for the bonus event where you sing with the bard in Abysmal Sea. Ran this on 12 characters at once, all 12 characters got the stein on first go.

Things of note:
*You don't need to do the entire quest to get the stein.
*You can get the Shared task from Brasse behind dogle bank in POK. In order to get the task you MUST BE HAMMERED DRUNK (Only one toon in your crew must get the task, everyone else gets it when they succeed).
*Once you get the shared task run directly into Guild Lobby,
*take Magus to Nedaria's Landing,
*take Magus from Nediaria's Landing to Abysmal Sea.
*Find Galdorin Visigothe and buy yourself a "Brasse's Bitter Brew" from the bartender in the same room.
*At this point, Type /mac pubcrawl,
*drink the Brasse's Bitter Brew
*and target Galdorin Visigothe, right click the empty bottle to throw it at his head.

and wait. When he starts singing, you sing along with him. When the song is done you get a Clicky POK port for any of your toons that were running the macro.

Abysmal Sea is a small zone, do yourself a favor and make a nav mesh before you zone in. Then when you get there you can type

/nav id ${Spawn[Galdorin Visigothe].ID}

to be taken directly to him.

Enjoy your clicky!

PSA: No spawns were killed in the making of this macro.

Attachments

• pubcrawl.mac
    759 bytes · Views: 83
Last edited:
cleric and shaman are running this fine when i key it up on zerker keep gettin undefined Variable doBurn used on line 5@pubcrawl.mac /while(TRUE){ Macro Paused

NM once i took that #warning out on the actual macro it worked fine

Last edited:
cleric and shaman are running this fine when i key it up on zerker keep gettin undefined Variable doBurn used on line 5@pubcrawl.mac /while(TRUE){ Macro Paused

NM once i took that #warning out on the actual macro it worked fine

Good news is, that isn't my macro causing the issue. Bad news is, that means something else you're running has a problem with doBurn being called.

its prolly mac bot40 , im stil using a version from a while ago, cause well it works and its the one you left me with when you were working on it Lol

As of 03/18/2020 this macro still works. You must remain completely shitfaced.

Last edited: