Advice on Configuration - Playstyle - Tank swapping targets

Fynody

Reaction score
I typically play - boxing a team of 6 and occasionally in smaller groups with friends as opposed to bots.

When using MQBot, the kill order appears to be dictated by the order the mobs line up in the Xtartget list.

I typically do not mess with the default configuration, as it generally works, however if I am piloting the tank, and there is a multipull, I have great difficulty changing the kill order or swapping targets to control agro where the adds are out of control or resisting cc.

Is there a way of configuring the setup so that I can when required manually change target / change the kill order?

since i main a enc. if i pull multi mobs i swap to set the enc to ma that way the tank targets what i want. I have also had your issue when it comes to pulling named and getting added the tank dont care if the named its there or not and hits whatever it wants

bane of my existence w bot plugin
i shut it off, pick target i need and turn it back on
hopefully its not a close fight that the lag of turning on and off is an issue
bot plugin can also swap target and leave a mob w almost no health and move on to another mob if u ae mez etc

/bot off
do what u need to do
/bot on

havent heard of a better solutiion in yrs

bane of my existence w bot plugin
i shut it off, pick target i need and turn it back on
hopefully its not a close fight that the lag of turning on and off is an issue
bot plugin can also swap target and leave a mob w almost no health and move on to another mob if u ae mez etc

/bot off
do what u need to do
/bot on

havent heard of a better solutiion in yrs
I find if i do that it'll still jump to whatever mob is at the top of the xtar

I have made some progress.

It all appears to be linked to the Extended target list going down the list in order.
With bot on, my tank will go after whatever is top of the list, regardless of what I target.

On the Tank, I changed the top selection to group tanks target, and my tank has that role.
All other toons top slot is set to main assists target with the exception of my wizard who is typically main assist - targeting group tanks target.

The above works most of the time, and also works when driving another toon - can tell tank to swap target.

Where is falls down is in PoK. For some reason the group tanks target can remember the last npc targeted in POK. if toons have an extended target showing, they do not autofollow leader.
If I turn off the main tank role assignment, the extended target lists clear, and the toons start following.

I'll take a look, unless autohater, it shouldn't consider those role based targets for those kinds of conditions. It may be a couple days before I can really look into it, but I've noted it for a priority look.

Thanks for letting me know.

htw