Account Suspended

Another Suspension wave. Hit a friend of mine who I had played back in January. She did not use MQ

• Wow
Reactions: MissTerious
Happened to somebody else on my server that does the same. Nothing but the map. Wondering if they found a new way to detect MQ.
I am not sure, but is actually legal for other companies to spy on which programs are running on your PC? To me this sounds highly illegal.

yes and no.
I guess it is, the problem is most likely that they are not allowed to store or use this information without consent. So in general, if they did they could not legally use the information for anything.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
With the recent roe vs wade overturned, they can pretty much have free reign with our data... Data Privacy doesn't really exist anymore in the US...

It's funny and sad at the same time. I bought 1000 shares in Dec 2019. I had high hopes for new management focusing on making money. The real problem is people at db think "their game" is theirs. PERIOD. Legally, they're right. Unfortunately, it's poorly managed.

DB punishes people almost randomly and doles out punishments with how they feel at the time and then has blanket generic reasons for their actions. If you are trying to stop an action, you correct the offender when it's happening. Their actions are the equivalent of punishing an animal for misbehaving last month and yelling "NO". You don't get good results for these actions. There's plenty of people with psychology degrees and qualifications that are out of work atm. Some of them could easily be hired to take care of customer service and it wouldn't be considered such a joke from every customer.

The fact is, daybreak provides an incredible list of things to complain about. The problems are varied enough that some of the managers should do jail time. Each of us have some kind of story and many illegal ones can be seen at https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-diego...eak-game-company-llc-1126-11000350/complaints

I had so much hope for when Jennifer Chan got placed in charge of the game. She's extremely intelligent and capable, but hasn't applied this to the service side of outfit.

Needless to say, I love Everquest and will let those shares go to $0, if it comes to that. Maybe Ji Ham will get involved with his companies and put fixes in place for some of the issues.

I'm one of those "psychology" "game theory" types. I am not looking for work. You're right. They could make everything so much more addictive. Raid guilds could be attractive, not just for the loot. I guess the industry is not competitive enough that using psychology matters to them.

Reactions: EQDAB