Account 3 Recruit a friend accounts (rare now)

dstmason

Reaction score
i have 3 linked RaF accounts that i would be interested in selling im only interested in playing on P99 now

1st is Recruiter account has a 110 ranger and 110 necro both on FV server
Ranger has 17k AAs in battleworn gear with GMM bow
Necro is battleworn with 17k AAs ish they both have 7 years vet rewards or so with recruiter mounts etc

2nd account has a 110 shaman 108 zerker 108 bard shaman is just a buff bot so his AAs are free AAs i have done some AA work on the bard and zerker

3rd account 109 mage 109 zerker the mage is pretty much new leveled and the zerker has around 2k + extra AAs

both the 2nd and 3rd account has lots of alts and loads of gear to sell prob over 20 mill worth of gear

I am selling all the accounts has a package the 2nd and 3rd account will receive 300% exp if they are grouped with account 1 as long as they stay below in level they recieve 200% if they are not grouped but account 1 has to be online,Account 1 will receive 100% bonus exp if grouped or 50% if not grouped and again they have to be online

I would accept $300 (reduced) for all the accounts i think this is very cheap for what you are getting the bonus exp is for life

PM me for details

Last edited:
hopefully clean accts would suck to have the rumored impeding hammer of sodomy hit them :/