Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Which server(s) are you offering your PL service on at the moment?

Know the angle before you open your mouth

I can read....but I ask for a reason. I sent OP a PM not long ago, but he had moved his toons off of one of those servers, so he could not take any clients from that particular server. He said he would be moving them back but wasn't sure when. So, jarori43 (or Asshat, as I have properly nicknamed you), I am trying to find out if OP is back to offering his services on those listed servers again. Perhaps you should keep your stupid little "Umm..."s to yourself and let the adults speak.

Bump. Just finished another. Looking to do another with this EXP bonus with faster exp grind and faster turnaround

Thank you!

I highly recommend buying from Zero! It was super fast, with great communication, and everything was as discussed. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Despite rain and patches and snow and broken macros, Zero got the job done and was a pleasure to deal with. Cannot recommend his services highly enough.

No on ever works on Tunare ... whine

Selling Services to Powerlevel any toon from 85-105 and Max AA's

Server: All Live Normal Servers
Currency/Alternate Currency/Item:
85-105 Max AA including tradeskill AA's = $100

ANY PL's on Drinal will be completed in 3 days
Buy 2 PL's and get 1 Free

Selling Services to powelevel or exp your character. Some people have sent me a few PM's requesting this service. Players have created another account, bought heroic toon and i've leveled it from there for Level 105 and Max AA's.
How long does it take? 7 Days.
You will need to provide info for character and have the ability to transfer. Transfer is cost on you. You can also create the heroic on drinal and provide me login.
Payment Methods Available: Paypal ( Friends and Family ONLY )
Instant Messenger ID's: MMOBugs PM.

|---

My account goes back to 1999 w/ all the goodies years give. So, I really don't want to start a new acct. & lose those benefits. Or draw unnecessary attention to a currently golden account. :cool:

Tradeskill AA's, for why - a sharp weapon works well enough, lol. I've managed to avoid that expense to now. Maybe I'm missing something good? :eek:

hmmm ok??

I do PL'ing on all Live Normal Servers now.

Think I explained it to you in a PM already. You will have to provide me a login/pw to your account to PL. Been on this site long enough and Fry can vouch for me if you have any concerns about it.