Account 110 Max AA Warrior

dave221

Premium Member
Reaction score
Selling my 110 Max AA warrior

29 days play left at this date
fully t2 / ros TS gear

230k hp, 6.1kac with cleric buff

EoD 1 complete.. bits of progression, EoK raid warrior 1 hander, 7 VP madalions, 4 cliff stones

Solid tank not come to anything he cant handle

PM for more details, / questions

Dave,

Before you sell the warrior, do you want to send me the 411 on the Raid Cleric and Necro I bought from you for $600 in August? Remember, how you vanished right after and never responded.

I've got the Paypal receipt, so I know you got the money. I've got all my emails that we sent back and forth here and in my GMail.

Good luck dealing with this guy, I'm sure this time he really means to sell the account and not just take the money.

Marnan

Wow. Not cool if this is true.

Marnan Have you spoken to Fry or a staff member?

I just saw the date.. this is old :/

Wow. Not cool if this is true.

Marnan Have you spoken to Fry or a staff member?

I didn't bother, because he had vanished. He used an email in England. Vanished as soon as the money was transferred. Never said a word. I've got the chain of PMs in my sent and inbox. Fry's welcome to review them. I also contacted him via the email he gave me to transfer the money F&F, but he never responded there.

Such is life. I've actually bought many accounts, items, krono, and plat through here and never had a problem. This was the first time.

If you take the time to look at his posts, he hasn't posted any valuable information since joined in 2014. Huge red flag.