Search results

1. E

subscription

auto sub didnt come off properly so i subbed again looks like ive payed twice now?
  2. E

heal alliance

is there a way to get it to cast cleric heal alliance on target if not got it? as bot dosnt cast it
  3. E

advloot and rares

is there a way to import into advloot ini in everquest need all eok rare items ?:P so if afk killing it will loot it?
  4. E

shaman druid

Whats this about shamans and druids being able to solo raid events in ntov and rof ? anyone tryed it:P
  5. E

cotf rank2 spells tomes

all the rank 2 tradeable spells and tomes are around 1.2 million tribute this has to be a mistake?)
  6. E

bot mac

getting client crash on cleric with bot mac anyone else get this?
  7. E

mq2range

why is the default mq2range 170 when you can click mobs normaly way futher than this ? and is it save to increase the range to 200-300 ? any idea?
  8. E

MQ2melee bard rogue

is there anyway to make it stick behind futheraway cause its sticking so close it seems to say you have to be behind to backstab is this for all rogues or just barbs? ps barb rogue not bard rogue lol
  9. E

shared bank

Is there still stuff that can transfer nodrops in shared bank? or its ban cause i heard alot were doing it a few months ago and nothing was happening
  10. E

MQ2POP

anyone know if the command to turn it on is not working because of another plugin? cause whenever i type /pop it says /popcustom an its makes wotever u type come up on screen isnt mq2pop lol
  11. E

MQ2LINKDB

is there a source text file on this forum somewere cant seem to find it
  12. E

mq2getmission

just wondering were i can find list with mission id's?
  13. E

problem with ls lavastorm mm macro

it seems to get bugged when you die an stop working is there anyway to put it a line to make you fade if you are inactive for say 3 min? or something?