1. E

account suspended

So it prob was overseer?
  2. E

bazaar.mac

Is this broken not adjusting prices?
  3. E

Plugin MQ2Bot

is bot using new berserker disc dont look like it or im doing something wrong?
  4. E

Constant MQ crashes

ok thanks)
  5. E

Constant MQ crashes

getting lots of crashes
  6. E

Update on MQ2 usage on Rizlona

I take it redguides has it working cause seen some people warping on aradune ?
  7. E

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

If it use old code no delay works? :p
  8. E

using /makecamp on 1 to return to camp question

I use mq2nav to make a camp seems better location to return to to stop puller difting on pulls
  9. E

MQ2Bot - Support outside of group

used to put a healer in second group get it to heal main tank will make it show up on agro for that group so then second group dps would engage
  10. E

MQ2Bot - Support outside of group

yes if u put group on et window of healer at least for my cleric anyway
  11. E

Question MQ2Bot Puller issue

im sure i heard before it was never made to work with bows? could be wrong but? im sure person who created mq2bot said that before?
  12. E

Cheating warning!

I play on ab he was more than 12 and he was afk farming stone and ks peoples nameds with warp
  13. E

Cheating warning!

no ban hammer then?
  14. E

subscription

auto sub didnt come off properly so i subbed again looks like ive payed twice now?
  15. E

Question Bot to sit outside group

Mq2 bot should do it put people to heal on extended target window
  16. E

MQ2Bot - Does anyone have a working Warrior pull/tank ini?

You need zone mesh for mq2nav to pull with bot
  17. E

EQ-Client kicks without warning

its not targetinfo cause i dont use this and i get the same thing seassion closes and no crash info
  18. E

MQ2Nav pulling

pillingMethod= what is options for this dont see much info on mq2bot wiki on pulling? set PullSkillName=slander Rk. III to that is this correct?
  19. E

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I am having a problem with bot after its killed everything in range it will wait but wont pull repops again untill mob agros puller then it will start to clear again anoying cause i end up dying cause the amount of repops is dense have i got something set wrong?