Search results

1. O

Looking for people on Rizlona

If you would like to raid on the TLP Rizlona, hit me up. We are currently in Omens of War, guild is clearing Anguish weekly. It's a boxing server but guild has a lot of real people and we are looking to add more. Most everyone uses a form of MQ and big brother pretty much leaves us alone.
  2. O

LDON macro?

I have hear rumors about an LDON macro going around, anyone have this or any info on it? Supposedly it runs the missions with maybe bot or KA.
  3. O

Root my own chars

I remember years ago there was something that rooted our toons. Might have been in docrack or something but I can't find it now. Does it still exist?
  4. O

adding a buff to mq2bot?

Hey guys, need a little help here. I am trying to add Clarity to my enchanter selfbuffs as selfbuff2. selfbuffif2=clarity isn't doing it. What am i doing wrong? Thanks.
  5. O

Rizlona guilds?

Does any of you have something set up or can recommend a guild on Rizlona?
  6. O

End of Empire group mission

Hey all. Has anyone been able to box this group mission from Skyfire? I figured there must be a trick to this because every time they use NPCs there always seems to be a trick. I tried plowing it but it doesn't work out too well.
  7. O

Can /pet swarm be added to Mq2Melee?

Hey guys, title says it. Can it be added to either melee or bot? Thanks
  8. O

monk holyshit help

Hey guys, I am looking for help on this if it is possible. I want to add a holyshit that will swap my bandolier once a weapon procs and repeats. Possessed Dreadstone Master's Katar is in my first bandolier. Is there a way I can get my 2nd bandolier slot (2hb) to activate once the Katar...
  9. O

Discs into provoke for mq2melee

What is the correct syntax to add a discipline into provoke? I am trying to assign my provoke1 with the war disc Krondal's Roar. /melee provoke1= I have tried a few different ways but my syntax must be wrong. Thanks in advance.
  10. O

Downshit won't work for this item

Please delete, I figured it out.
  11. O

Building a new system

Needs some suggestions here from people who keep up with new hardware. My budget is around $2,000. I have no problem building the box myself. Looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance!
  12. O

Looking for a SUPER simplistic wiz mac

All the posted macs are way too complex for the MMO EMU server. I am looking for just a simple mac that will assist a toon, cast a spell of my coice at a certain percentage, and the will sit when out of combat. If anyone has something like this I would appreciate it. Thanks.
  13. O

Plane of Fire

Tried to zone into Plane of Fire a few times the old fashioned way by clicking the ball in PoT, every time it locked up and when I came back into world the char spawned at the PoT zonein. Of course the toon isn't flagged, but is level 65.
  14. O

End macro on PC check

I searched but can't seem to find it: I am looking for the line that will /end a macro if another player enters the zone. Thanks!
  15. O

The Librarian's Nightmare

Any info on this? Do books have to be clicked/killed in certain order?
  16. O

Finding a virus

I somehow got virus and it is driving me nuts. It wiped my system restore so I can't just use that from a previous save point. I found a bunch of files that were opening fake virus protection software and renamed them so that stopped. I am down to an annoying pop-up virus that opens random...
  17. O

Strange crash....

My level 70 Zerker crashes upon login with mq2melee loaded. Is there a problem with the new additions on lower level Zerkers?
  18. O

Server transfer under 60 days?

Server transfer under 6 months? Do they allow this? I am going to call them and totally expect whoever I talk to to say I need to wait the full 6 months. Depending on who I talk to, they will do it for me, right?
  19. O

Last bloods

Hey guys, what are the groupable last blood targets these days?
  20. O

A new advertising strat I suppose.

Glanced at my trader box and saw this: