Search results

1. D

mq question

ok so i have a question about whatever it is in mq that makes you stand up after youve been fd when doing fippy and everyone gets the FD i get stood right up but when i farm razorthorn for augs the wolfs proc or cast a fd and i dont get stood right back up, any ideas?
  2. D

server transfer

if i havent ever transfered a toon to a different server is there a way to transfer a toon to a different server for free?
  3. D

old bloodfields question

ive been for the past week tryin to spawn naddik and thangrel in old bloodfields but for some reason they havent been popping for me at all i read that if u stay in that very far corner of zone outside castle wall that leads into cod, and kill all the nocs/kyvs that roam damn near in your...
  4. D

im a wineq tard!

hi! lol im such a tard when it comes to laptops or pcs i run 4 accounts atm and to switch to each toon i have to tab out hittin the windows key then click on a diff eq instance to get to each toon ive heard wineq makes multiboxing way easier is there anyone here who would have the time to...
  5. D

void progression

so i have a question...im void E need f ive only done group void progression heres my question...if i beat the 3 raid nameds in korafax will i then be void F flagged or do i have to do the damn group void f missions? :(
  6. D

cant log in

everytime i try ot log into EQ i get thru the patcher and then hit play but after i hit play the screen goes black like normal like its gonna go to server select instead it says some gay shit about server network unable to connect this may be due to scheduled server downtime or your...
  7. D

fishing on cazic

i have 2 accounts i play on cazic one of them has void d and the other is missing #3 in fos progression for d was wondering how much it would cost to get void e for each? they both have oceangreen, bloody kith and one needs #3 in fos then both would be done with fos and just need the...
  8. D

another question

begining to fuckin hate best buy just got my laptop back again after they forgot to un right protect my eq files last time now when i try ot log in im getting an error that says No 3D devices found is that another fuckin directx issue or did they screw my graphics card up this time?
  9. D

UI help

i had best buy work on my laptop and when done had then install everquest back on my laptop then put all my old eq files back ontop so id not have to redo hotkeys theres the back ground now heres the questions everytime i log out and back in on my 4 toons the ui resets back to default i can...
  10. D

Headshot!

can someone send me a pm with some zones that are good for headshot farming ? i use a friends ranger to do aa's on my zerker atm and ranger is only 83 so his hs onl;y goes to lvl70 mobs atm we love pofire but its perma camped anymore any help would be insanely appreciated
  11. D

NDA lift

so today at 10am eqplayers said nda was lifter, yet no juicy posts? there somethin goin on or people just slow at posting?
  12. D

macro question

i looked at the faq and didnt see what i was looking for or maybe i overlooked it....is there a macro to cast spells instantly one right after the other w/o having to wait for refresh or maybe a macro to get rid of the refresh if i could get rid of refresh then the instant cast doesnt matter to...
  13. D

mmoloader help plz

i cant use the mmo loader anymore am i doin soemthin wrong i click on it and get this message.....c:|program files(x86)/macroquest/mmoloader.exe is not a valid win32 application im not big with computers so can anyone tell me how to fx this? i run vista i delted program and downloaded new oen...
  14. D

lon cards

is there a new spot where people sell lon loot cards? i left eq for 6 months and before i left ebay had a ton of sellers now theres none of em on there anyone help?
  15. D

help please

so im wanting to start back to eq and the only box set i had to install on my laptop was the anniversary one with the buried sea in it so i installed it and got internet on the laptop but now every time i click the EQ icon i get a download error and it wont do anything...i went to the...
  16. D

way to autojoin groups?

is there a plugin to auto join groups? i box on same pc so its slow was wondering if theres something like once i log the one toon on then tab out to log the second one on and shoot first alt an invite is there a way for him to autojoin without me having to tab over to hit accept?
  17. D

SoF aa's?

anyone know when we will get to see lists of new aa's for sof? im interested in the shaman aa list and what each one does
  18. D

run speed

im mostly computer iliterate but i love eq so heres my noob question. i havent used mq2 in about a year when i did there was a /speed command and it wont do it now i dont know if im doin something wrong or not. i searched the forums for an answer that i understood but...