Search results

1. S

monk issue with /bot-melee

This issue just started last night. With /bot on my sons monk , it continuously sits/stands while fighting. And if mounted spams 'you cannot do this while mounted'. This was happening on my sons account in Florida last night and today (he has a preimum account also). we tried a lot of...
  2. S

Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off'

Using Bot it just started randomly doing this... a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off' a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav id 5272 log=error' and continuously scrolling until i do a bot off. afteer /bot it work for a short time...
  3. S

/bot and tank

I started using a tank and /bot and it works very well... With the exception that it always uses Grappling Strike and continuously pull the mob away from camp. I see that listed Aggro3: Warlords Furry III and Grab:0 Grappling Strike when bot runs, how do I stop those? Thanks
  4. S

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Necro uses Death Peace at 60, which I have set, but immediately stands back up, then FDs again and stands up. I've actually spent a few weeks changing things around but no luck. When I look it says ImHit1 Death Peice Thanks... :) [MQ2DoCrack] Top=401 Bottom=723 Left=290 Right=437...
  5. S

Autoskills Backstab

Hi,,, I play a high end Rogue and use the backstab in autoskills to continuously fire backstab. I have max level and 3k AAs so I can backstab from any angle. The Autoskills has some check that only fires backstab when I'm behind the mob. I do alot of tanking now, with my Merc and am back to...
  6. S

Bazaar Tribute finder macro

Awhile back I DLed a macro (from here? I cannot remember) that allowed you to enter a high and low price and a ratio (like 1 to 5) between asking price and tribute value and it would search through all the vendors and alert you when it found something that matched. I have tried to search the...