Search results

1. hankdean

GOGO Loader!!

k I do my bitchen in the chatbox but i'll give props a Hi5!! The most recent loader just told me to go download and update. I APPRECIATE THAT!!! I see "now" the benefits of the loader. You have outdone yourself and even the popup looks nice!! either or thanks again man i really appreciate it.
  2. hankdean

wierd bug

was using my bank....got a tell to come "help" /zone'd bank WAS NOT CLOSED..... when i zoned in i was completely nekid...no gear. zoned again..was all back thats all. thought was wierd..kinda scary
  3. hankdean

UGHHH CTD!!! and NO clue why lol

1. CTD everytime i click "enter world" - only on 1 specific toon. 2. again. this is ONLY 1 character/act. that ctd's. 3. i have done the following to test why..... a.rebooted, ran eq WITHOUT MQ. when i click "ENTER WORLD"...zone files load and CTD b. attempted to login again...toon...
  4. hankdean

mob health and timers

hey...i'm workin on a macro....thought i'd drop a line... i want to attach a timer to the mobs hps for "stuck" mobs. sooo say mobs hitpoints are ate 100 for 3 secs i want to warp to the mob and engage it. any help would b appreciated...deuces!!
  5. hankdean

mob ID

was wondering if mobs were given or generated some form of "ID" other than mob name con lvl etc. I was looking at "toggle last two mobs" thread and have been considering diff options..but what i was wondering if soe mebe generated a "temporary" ID while the spawn was active, IE in the world or...
  6. hankdean

Make me a myspace layout...

well i want a pimpass myspace layout...i know this isn't the place and i know there free etc....i want a pimpass myspace layout...if anyone makes them i wouldnt mind a decently personalized layout...pm if interested...thanks