Search results

1. Pepper

FC1

I never counted. Id cry honestly if i did count when doing 1 group and knowing i had X amount left to go. :p I wouldnt doubt 40 at all.
  2. Pepper

FC1

I think that even at 85, only 1 mob in this zone will be 1 groupable. That is lorekeeper Bentlof. He was at 80. I seriously doubt you can 1 group 3 bro's. It takes a couple of good healers and atleast 3 people who can tank/kite adds. It might be possible to 1 group the undead event now...
  3. Pepper

Bargangle in MMM

He is cornerable, right next to the room enterance door. Directly left as you enter room is a little cubby. That spot works just fine, and should greatly reduce your AE rampage damage.
  4. Pepper

Last bloods

Sverag mobs Thuuli in Demiplane Corruption of Ro Raid. Those are the 3 Ive hit with 1 group.
  5. Pepper

Loader Updates repeating on Vista 64 Enterprise

He isnt alone on the issue. I run 64 bit vista myself. Exact same issue since your latest update and it doesnt stop. No anti virus on this pc, no firewalls ect. Just the traditional bs that microsoft uses.
  6. Pepper

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Not sure why i never used that command before. I run it though autoskills plugin. So a simple fix for your issue would be /plugin mq2autoskills and then turn on evade. Still doesnt fix the mac though if its broken, but a temp fix atleast.
  7. Pepper

Kerafyrm the Awakened

The adds are not connected to crystals (to my knowledge anyway). You simply need someone watching for crystals and call it in raid then back away when they spawn or if your like some guilds who use 15 clerics in a raid *roles eyes*, you can eat it and keep on dps. There is suposely a way to...
  8. Pepper

Ice 1: Ice Constructs

I missed this post and have gotten severl PM's about this event so ill post a PM reply here and should be what your looking for. Part 1 is fairly easy. You have 4 constructs up + the named. Killing 1 construct makes the named charge your raid. Corner him and dps him. However you will want to...
  9. Pepper

Broodmother in Crystollos

Someone asked me this last week in a PM and i still got the pm in box so here ya go. Broodmothers rather very easy. Ill be more than willing to beat your guild beats her in 1 day if not 2 tops. Anyway start of by killing the big wyvern names before her and past her room (invis to it) before...
  10. Pepper

Krond the Longhorn

Spears = Use Shield H2H = Use Dual Wield/1HS Axes = Use 2 Hand weapons Daggers = Use Dual Wield
  11. Pepper

Zeixshi`Kar Ice wing dragon Crystallos

Am not sure why people want to keep this guy so "hush hush" really. He's about as straight forward of any event in the zone. Every few mins he gives off a emote, and shortly after he will do 3 waves of frontal ae. Call your dps and such off when the emote happens. After the 3rd wave is done...
  12. Pepper

Meldrath the Malignant

Your correct. When you get the "Turns toward you" emote you need to run as far away from your raid as possible for a few seconds. The AE is concentrated on you. In order to do this the Robot that snares you (either grease or oil, i forgot which, think grease tho), needs to be shut down...
  13. Pepper

Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

yes and all of the gnomes (forgot name of them) that spawn in room respawn and swarm you so be ready for that.
  14. Pepper

Sort of 1 corner at a time. Each wave its a corner + random some from sides. First wave is NE corner + some random. 2nd Wave its SE corner + some random. 3rd wave its SW corner + some random. You have a time limit (4 mins) per wave. The next round does not start until you say the last...
  15. Pepper

Krond the Longhorn

If your talking about the slavers, they spawn at random times (atleast to my knowledge random), and charm 3 people in your raid. The person charmed needs dispell cast on them otherwise they roam off to the maze area and die. Sometimes, the slavers bug out and instead start attacking you. At...
  16. Pepper

The AE IS Target based. You will avoid it at 200 distance FROM THE PERSON SHE HAS ON TARGET, NOT HER HERSELF. This is why earlier in the thread i state not killing her at all is the best option. Use a couple of paladins or a shaman (AA root kb) and keep her in 1 corner of the squared room...
  17. Pepper

Big Bynn

Get as many crystals down as you can on that last wave, then you burn him to 20% to get him to stop the AE silence.
  18. Pepper

Bimbalacious the Soulbleeder - Crypt of Shade

Im really suprised any guild needs to do this at all. To me it seems a waste of up to ruffly 15 people (3 groups as you say). By doing what you later on discribe in your post, which is mezing the crypts Bimbo never powers up. Manysouls remains very weak and even if he does port off on you Ill...
  19. Pepper

Raid Difficulty Level

If your guild can kill Overseer, Then it can kill Steamfactory (Behemoth might give you trouble with lack of dps), and Big Bynn with a little work to your strat. BM3 would probably be tough kill if you could at all not sure. Soulbleeder raid should be a easy win even though it is teir 3, its...
  20. Pepper

MQ2AutoSkills and Taunt

The you clearly dont understand how taunt works. Simply to sum it up chain taunting helps you in no shape form or fashion. You only need the taunt once the wizard takes agro. If it fails it fails....but chaining taunt does absolutely nothing for you.