Search results

1. P

Account WTB EOK account with Statue

Looking for an EOk statue account. Don't really care about any characters on it just has to have an available iksar statue. P.M. me with what you have and your price.
  2. P

Service T3 TBL lamps

On Drinal SALE THROUGH FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krono for 2 Diminished Inhabited Muhbis lamps (1 Krono per 2 lamps). You also get whatever is on the corpse with lamps. if you are not flagged you have to be able to join my fellowship. I would rather you play your own toon and...
  3. P

Account 110 20k aa shaman

DELETE ----------------------
  4. P

help with ranger

i thought i have all the parameters correct for autofire but he simply wont do it and i am now at a loss. i just send him a bct command to //autofire. can someone please take a look and see what i have missing in my INI and let me know what i am doing wrong [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0...
  5. P

Weaver's pauldrons

Does any one if Weaver's pauldrons still sell? Never see any in the bazaar, thought they were pricey at one time. Weaver's Pauldron :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  6. P

An Epic Retelling

I have been out of game a few years and just returning so I am out of the loop on this. What exactly is An Epic Retelling and what does it do? I have done An Epic Request on a few different characters but never heard of this until Monday and now I seen someone post about it in a different...
  7. P

Mq2bot INI

Looking for help setting up or if someone has a good ini for monk/beast/zerker. I am not good at setting up INI's by any means and it seems every time I try and do anything other than change the assist % I screw something up. Please P.M. me and see if we cant work out a deal.
  8. P

Ranger DPS

I am starting up a new bot group, I have cleric,beast,SK, Zerker,Zerker. Would adding a ranger instead of a third Zerker help with DPS? I don't know how well they parse just thinking added buffs and DPS may be better than just another Zerker. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or suggestions?
  9. P

wizzard INI

does anyone know what is causing my wizard to recast his familier after every kill? short of shutting off self buffs i cant figure out what is causing it. other than a mild annoyance its not really effecting anything just looks weird casting familier every minute or so
  10. P

tbm progression

I am trying to unlock the TBM group augs from Wilcher Rifunuse. I have done Into the Temple (a) Into the Temple (b) Seal of Approval Then from there eqresource gets real vaigue. I received the mirror and am working on the 4 partisan quests X's 6 to request Crypt of Sul Quests but other than...
  11. P

Paly Divine Stun

I am having an issue with mq2melee ( i am sure its my fault ). i am trying to shut off the AA stun with /melee stun0=0,/melee stun1=0 and i cant seem to get it to shut off. can someone tell me what i am doing wrong. thank you!!
  12. P

returning player

Hello everyone, I have been out of game since 2012 and decided to come back and see what the game was up to. but finding decent XP camps in my level ranges (92 thru 96) is not going well. Does anyone have any good suggestions?most all of the people i grouped with or even used MQ2 with have...