Search results

1. K

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

So far so good . MQ2Bot is working !!! Thanks guys for all your hard work!!! Fyi running 2 monks, enchanter, Cleric Pally (tank) and shaman. It was always crashing on tank first
  2. K

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Still crashing on MQ2Bot with /bot on
  3. K

Everything loaded fine minus the plugins listed above (had to unload mq2pluginman as well). Started MQ2bot and 3 of my 6 toons crashed.
  4. K

Account Suspended

The truth. Several in the guild have been suspended. Like I said I don't use MQ on raids. I started using it when I couldn't find groups way back and got tried of lfg for hours. They are shooting themselves in the foot if they make these bans. We were having issues getting enough to even raid...
  5. K

Account Suspended

One out of 6 accounts suspendered today for 7 days. It was my main account. No active hacks. Been using MQNext. Keep to myself when boxing . Don't use MQ while raiding. It really makes no difference to me as the game has become downright boring especially with this expansion. I need a break...
  6. K

After downloading the latest update, a box pops up saying the following plugins are out of date and no longer supported. All the plugins are in the list. I just click no to continue. This pops up every time I start MQNext
  7. K

New Website

MMOLoader will not load for me. Just sits there " Logging in and waiting for updates"
  8. K

Plugin MQ2Bot

That worked. Thanks.
  9. K

Plugin MQ2Bot

ClickyBuffs May be a stupid question but how does one get ClickyBuffs to work ? ClickyBufs is set correctly and I am trying to get Geomantra to work from Velium Infused Charm of Security.
  10. K

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thanks ! That did the trick
  11. K

Plugin MQ2Bot

Divine Stun AA and slowing Helix AA Is there anyway to disable the Paladin AA Divine Stun - it does a knock back which is rather annoying, Also My enchanter constantly cast Slowing Helix AA. I did try adding IgnoreTheseSkills= to the ini's but the still cast the AA's constantly
  12. K

Plugin MQ2Bot

Switching targets Is there any way to switch targets? Mine seems target locked and unable to pick another target for balancing purposes.