Search results

1. M

Berserker and MQ2Melee

Mq2 melee for serker Rallos - Axe if Xin Diabo Opfrenzy - Oppressing Frenzy Vigaxe - Maiming Axe Throw Ragevolley - Pulverizing Volley
  2. M

Plugin MQ2Bot

bard is not singing with mq2bot it is doing the other stuff like epic and fierce eye, i just copied my ini from old version of mq2 before next
  3. M

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

they can see it all, i have stopped playing totally as i had suspensions not using any active hacks , just map and mq2bot, mq2melee
  4. M

Account Suspended

Xeg - no active other than overseer but only 2 of 8 accts suspended
  5. M

Account Suspended

2 accounts suspended, only using normal stuff no hacks as such 1 was suspended for 10 days 3 weeks ago, now got a 14 day other 7
  6. M

Macro Perfect Duck in KD mission and Cure of the Restless Ice of TOV annoying Debuff

I am not very good with these things at all. Which INC file are you referring to? I just use MQ2Bot not macros
  7. M

Mage issues

Its the same error on beastlord and my mage HideDoCommand: Line 393 0x69f54459 mq2bit!MMOVvewrsion+0x32cb9
  8. M

Rogue not assisting

still getting the error on rogue with not assisting and snap roll as per original post
  9. M

Question Crash over and over

I have 1 pc windows 7 and works no problem both my other 2 pcs are win10 and crash as character loads into game, no cracks loaded at all.
  10. M

MQ2BOT - merc target aquisition

Hi could someone tell me how to stop the mercs attacking a target that is not group assist's target please. thanks
  11. M

MMOLoader Update Problems

Any idea what I can do to fix the FTP issue then HTW?
  12. M

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\PC>ping update.mmobugs.com Pinging moria.mmobugs.com [68.233.240.7] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 68.233.240.7: bytes=32 time=138ms TTL=44 Reply from 68.233.240.7: bytes=32...
  13. M

I have also done the pre compile, however after copying all the dll over manually the mmo loader still requires 1 greyed out update (MQUI PortalSetterWindowxml) and therefore it does not update.
  14. M

I am still having the MMO loader problem. It connects to update server but then fails to update. I have totally disabled Firewall, turned off AV software, turned off UAC. I have done this on 3 diff pcs each with a diff operating system.
  15. M

beastlord mac?

Anyone know of a working beastlord mac? thanks
  16. M

Beastlord macro

will do thanks
  17. M

Beastlord macro

Anyone got a beastlord macro that casts etc?
  18. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Could someone help me out with Champion's Aura in a Downshit please, I had one working once but with some past changes it does not work now. thanks