Search results

1. P

Conditional Animation in UI

I've got the EQType 9999 thing (with the Tooltip) working: <Label item ="CMPW_LOS"> <ScreenID>LineOfSight</ScreenID> <EQType>9999</EQType> <TooltipReference>${If[${Target.LineOfSight},*, ]}</TooltipReference> <Font>0</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location>...
  2. P

Invisibility to Undead

I can find Me.Invis, but how do I find out whether I am invisible to undead?
  3. P

Request for Plugin to manage sound

I would like to request a plugin to manage sound for an instance. The problem is that the sound settings are global to all instances. When I multibox (on the same machine, using different windows - I have multiple monitors), the sound is a PITA). Mind you, I can use Skype while playing, so...
  4. P

Request for Plugin - /WHEREIS <item>

I would like a plugin that adds a command: /whereis {item} where {item} is a link or name of an item. OR /whereis and the plugin uses the item on the cursor. Upon execution, the plugin should display the storage location(s) of every instance of that item for the current character...
  5. P

Type of Target? (Animal, Plant, Undead, Summoned, etc.)

I'm new to this... been looking all over and did the search thing... Cannot seem to locate a mechanism to determine the type of the target. I need this in my macro(s) to determine which spell to cast on it. Any suggestions are appreciated.