Search results

1. BlueBug

KA assistance

I think I saw a post awhile back about assistance setting up KA .ini's but can't seem to find it; or I'm remembering incorrectly. Looking for a hand to set up a KA .ini for a 120 bard to get the most fun out of it. Please send a PM if you're the guy to help. Thanks- BB
  2. BlueBug

Hunter macro?

Hey all, hope someone can point me in the right direction or help me out. I’m looking to level up the gnoll shroud to max this out https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=116790 . Years ago I had a simple Hunter.Mac that would just target the nearest mob, run to it, kill it then...
  3. BlueBug

Payment issue

Hey all, I have an issue I don't know how to get around. I purchased a toon that it turns out was initially payed for using British Pounds Sterling on the credit card. I'm in the US and my CC is USD. So when I go to try to get All Access or purchase Daybreak cash to move the toon to the server...
  4. BlueBug

MyButtons40

I'm trying to get Mybuttons40 set up. I've added commands to my <servername_tooname.ini> under [MQ2MyButtons40] but it dosen't make any changes on my character. The Wiki dosen't have inscturctions so I'm super lost and the MyButtons is what I've followed. Thanks folks- BB Below is the little...
  5. BlueBug

MQ2radar

I’ve tried to load MQ2radar but I keep crashing. Says I need DirectSurface 0.11 or newer. I’ve googled this but can’t find where to download it. Can somebody point me in the right direction please. Thanks.
  6. BlueBug

Root Weapon Aug

Anyone know of a slot 1 type 4 root aug? I searched on Alla the old fashion way.....trolling when I had free time and didn't find anything. Looking for a new toy. thanks y'all- BB
  7. BlueBug

B00bs~

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591982,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r3:c0.000000:b0:z5 Huge boobs and bedbound.... WHATS THE PROBLEM?! BB
  8. BlueBug

Video Card

Anyone know about this? I'm curious how big it is, I've heard its BIG, but can't locate the size specs any where. Besides that, any input? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143183&Tpk=bfg%20nvidia%20275 thanks, BB
  9. BlueBug

Windows 7 Premium / Professional?

First, thanks a_cunning_gnome for pointing out the web link for the reduced price Windows 7. Being an old man returning to college has turned out to be more expensive than I initialy anticipated, this save me some much needed money. Now that I've check out the program and found my school does...
  10. BlueBug

Disk Partition

Can anyone recomend a *free* hard drive partioner to creat a new partion so I can dual boot without deleting my present windows partition? I'd like to create another partition but leave what I've got intact. Thanks all BB
  11. BlueBug

Win7 Upgrades

The wife and I are looking at buying a new laptop for her but I'm curious if / how it will be upgradable to Win7 from Vista. Anyone have some info on this? Thanks- BB
  12. BlueBug

Line addition to Mac?

I have, what I hope will be an easy to answer question. I want to add a line to a mac to casue it to delay x number of seconds if my toons endurance falls below a certain ammount. Is this somethign as simple as a single line to check and a second line for the ammount of time to /delay? Or...
  13. BlueBug

Odd Problem

I've run across a very weird problem I can't get the = key or " key to work inside of EQ. I've tried to run without EQWindows, MQ2, and even reinstalled EQ to see if there was something that I changed. Still no luck, I even installed EQ on another computer and it dosen't work on this one...
  14. BlueBug

Wireless Routers

Ok, before I go out and blow a couple hundred buck I'm hoping sombody/bodies know more about this than I do. I have a Lynksys WRK54-G router that I have 3 computers hooked up to in my "Man Cave". But the wife wants internet on the otherside of the house, I think that would be out of range...
  15. BlueBug

Gary Gygax dies

If you're my age and remember the old pen and paper this is a sad day.... http://news.bbc.co.uk:80/1/hi/entertainment/7278927.stm BB
  16. BlueBug

UI problems

I'm having a problem that I hope somebody can help me with or maybe point me in the right direction. Since the last patch I've been having some problems with my UIs for all of my toons, more a PITA than anything else. I was able to fix most of the problems- the buff window changing size and not...