Search results

1. L

Is MQ2Size broken?

Hi is MQ2Size broken and not being updated anymore? when trying to load i get MQ2Size: Error couldn't find offset. Unloading I searched and dont see anything specific to saying its not working or causing issues such as crashing. i presume as the error says the offset is wrong. i'm not...
  2. L

patching test using station launcher

when patching test using station launcher i presume that it still patches the same as the old everquest patcherand overrides the live server. so that yyou have to repatch everytime you want to play. i use to get around that by making another eq dir for test. but with using station launcher is...
  3. L

FV players tbs doubloon faction

for those individuals on fiornia vie. who happen to want to purchase the rank one spells or any items for that matter off the merchants that use doubloons. the aviak spirit totem things that you got as a reward for preording the tbs expansion are not lore, are dropable, go in range, primary and...
  4. L

invitefellowship

i looked in the mq2 faq and didnt see this listed as a docrack option but it is in the docrack wnd in game. i assume that it allows you to invite to a fellowship in some way curious if it is if u are not leader or another zone or something else?
  5. L

explorer.exe error unzipping files with windows

curiouslly anyone aware of a problem or a fix for a explorer.exe error when extracting files using windows extracter? believe it is in registry because it is indicating and dll in there to. i downloaded and use 7z now and it works fine but was jsut wondering if it is known occurence and fix?
  6. L

difficulty of upgrade

i currently am running windows xp home addition on my computer i have a windows xp 64-bit disc though. was wondering how difficult it would be to install the 64-bit version? my computer runs mirrored raid so i believe i will have to stripe them and install that way and then reinstall the raid...
  7. L

recording EQ

what program do you all use to record EQ to make a movie and how does it work? recording anything on your screen? or just specifically eq if it was minimized for example.