Search results

1. burdsjm

MissTerious has passed today

Sorry to hear about her passing. God speed MissTerious.
  2. burdsjm

GM power-trip still going on?

It's still pretty hit or miss. They have done alot of AFK checks in zones lately.
  3. burdsjm

MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

well shit I don't even have mmobugs next compile. Where is the link at?
  4. burdsjm

MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

Is there active hacks in Next?
  5. burdsjm

Reducing CPU usage

Isn't there a mq2cpu plugin that does this?
  6. burdsjm

Autofollowleader

Does anyone know what autofollowleader uses to stay with the leader? Is it ingame /fol, /stick, /nav, /afollow? Thanks!
  7. burdsjm

Rallos Zek Ear Ring

This would be well worth it.
  8. burdsjm

hey

This is has been done and works well. Thanks guys.
  9. burdsjm

adding a buff to mq2bot?

I wonder if this might be something that we could look at. I have some buffs that will autoload in the the spell gem but others won't be used until they are loaded with the /bot on.
  10. burdsjm

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

RG has some pretty cool macros. The Tradeskill macros and explore are pretty cool but you are going to pay alot more for what's already included in the compile here. I ended up reloading compiles depending on what I am doing. Community here is key for me.
  11. burdsjm

Plugin MQ2Bot

I’d love one like nav UI !
  12. burdsjm

Paid Subscription system for new website

Thanks!
  13. burdsjm

Paid Subscription system for new website

Ok so I think failed reading in grade school. Renewed my Lifer Classic that was expiring in Nov 2020 with the new system and Now I have a Lifetime Renewal 1year recurring that expires in Aug 20th, 2021. I am I out those 3 months? Sorry I'm thick.
  14. burdsjm

bazaar.mac

I've been using the bazaar.mac version 4.4 updated by Chatwiththisname dated 10/31/2018 which I haven't tested since the patch.
  15. burdsjm

MQ2Farm

Figured it out. It was mq2autoforage trying to forage while it is trying to sit.
  16. burdsjm

hey

HTW, can we look at https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=50249 being added as a MT buff, like ennui?
  17. burdsjm

MQ2Farm

Is there a way to not make it sit at all?
  18. burdsjm

MQ2Farm

Been using this for a few hours now and I can't seem it get it to not hump the ground over and over again when no spawn is detected. mobs up it runs perfectly. I turned all the medding to 0. but it still constantly sits and half stands and sits again on repeat then doesn't hunt the mobs when...
  19. burdsjm

Plugin MQ2LazyFind Testing

Apparently this is the cause of most of my crashes. for some of your debug work Xen might be able to give you my dump files.