Search results

1. L

Macro Spell Skiller Macro

So that this doesn't get lost to time I figured I would post it here. I've used this on multiple characters that I've powerleveled to get their spell skills and specialization up. Upon first run it will notify you to update the spellskills.ini with your [server_name] primary and secondary...
  2. L

MQ2Bot

Now that we have a working compile for ROF2 (thank you htw!) I'd like it if we could get MQ2Bot ported over to the ROF2 client. Playing is much more enjoyable without having to edit a character's INI every 3-4 levels to change out spells. I know that it's a longshot.
  3. L

OBAMA SECRET SERVICE LIZARD

OBAMA'S ALIEN REPTILIAN BODYGUARD
  4. L

MQ2AutoLogin w/ Emu

I wanted to make a post to request two functionalities that the Emu build of MMOBugs could use in regards to the plugin MQ2AutoLogin. I run the UF build (as it's readily available on Steam and the emu project is moving forward) of MMO. (1) Could a line be added to the plugin to hit the "vote...
  5. L

Gaming PC

Hey guys, I've been running the same rig with minimal updates since 2006 (seriously). My finances haven't been healthy as I've been a piss-poor college student and I just graduated and got my degree last Friday. Now that I'm now involved in a degree that takes as much time as a job, I'm looking...