Search results

1. Marnan

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Misspelling in first line, Shreiker should read Shrieker. You've got it right the other two times. I always have trouble spotting my typos.
  2. Marnan

mage or necro?

I prefer Necro. But I suspect mage if you're primarily grouped. I've played both but I'm biased toward necro.
  3. Marnan

Best DPS to add to sk/shm duo?

I'd go bard. Especially if you go with three rogue mercenaries.
  4. Marnan

Paladins and Splash heals

Yes. With MQ2 it will cast Splash on a target. Without MQ2, it's a Free Target AE and you need to click on the ground. There's so many subtle things in MQ2 such as the fact that you know exactly how far each mob is away (so nice when kiting) or the information on items and spells, etc., that...
  5. Marnan

Philosophy- Why do we game?

I'm in my late fifties and still enjoying EQ. I like the social aspect. I find the fun in raiding. It's a nice set time when I know there'll be people I know and we'll knock over something together. It ebbs and flows in terms of excitement. Toward the end of an expansion, it's boring as you're...
  6. Marnan

Berserker hot keys......

I'll send. What I have was current through TBL. Check out, http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?board=39.0 and if you can get verified for best info, https://eqzerker.boards.net
  7. Marnan

Berserker hot keys......

I'll send you my setup.
  8. Marnan

best dps

Simple answer, it depends. For straight up raw group DPS, it's hard to beat three zerkers in a group with a bard, shaman, and SK. If it's my current best DPS, I'm really liking my beast lord these days. He rivals and passes my zerker often enough to be competition (when you include his raid...
  9. Marnan

Kronos for Sale

Nice! Quick! Friendly.
  10. Marnan

F U new shamans

Exactly, from Fanra's wiki, In addition, she will also let you know your progress and should fix any issues. You say, 'Hail, Virtuous Dusk' Virtuous Dusk says, 'Have we met, adventurer? Never mind, I care not and have no time for pleasantries. Would you like to know about the power of...
  11. Marnan

Buying Merc AA PL

Lot of options, but I suggest Shard's Landing. Level up your tear at the same time. Lots of easy to kill light blue mobs.
  12. Marnan

What classes found out max dps

I haven't parsed lately, but DPS mercs weren't doing much more than 40K ish damage as I recall. The top DPS right now is berserkers. You can basically gear up a melee toon from Bazaar gear and have them putting out serious damage almost immediately. It's not like the old days when gearing up a...
  13. Marnan

Disable Auto-FD

EQMule is right feigndeath=0 will work. Also, if you set aggro=on then SK should never feign. [If you're using MQ2Melee and not a macro or something else, which may change the equation.]
  14. Marnan

Account 110 Max AA Warrior

I didn't bother, because he had vanished. He used an email in England. Vanished as soon as the money was transferred. Never said a word. I've got the chain of PMs in my sent and inbox. Fry's welcome to review them. I also contacted him via the email he gave me to transfer the money F&F, but he...
  15. Marnan

Account 110 Max AA Warrior

Dave, Before you sell the warrior, do you want to send me the 411 on the Raid Cleric and Necro I bought from you for $600 in August? Remember, how you vanished right after and never responded. I've got the Paypal receipt, so I know you got the money. I've got all my emails that we sent back...
  16. Marnan

110 zerker class guide

Yeah. It's akin to joining a raid guild.
  17. Marnan

buying a toon

If you love raiding and hate grinding, you can get really nice toons for a reasonable price. Check out the guy above for example.
  18. Marnan

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

I cannot recommend William's services high enough. Very professional. He did EOK and ROS and VP Key for one of my toons and I'm completely satisfied.
  19. Marnan

DPS improvement thread

People are helping you with the Beast already. I'll touch on the mage. My mage when I quit boxing around October was getting stupidly high sustained DPS (from my view) in the 100K region against ROS mobs. He's got max AA and the EM25 Raid Earring. You'll do less, but not that much less. He was...
  20. Marnan

New Dissident Spells

Also, I've now confirmed that my dissident spell now works on my Zerker (only one I tested as I have yet to buy expansion for all my other toons).