Search results

1. R

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Ya Fry they are still just standing outside in Lavastorm with their thumbs up their asses :) .
  2. R

ya still getting same errors Fry so your fix is not working right. Getting : Item "Clockwork Infantry Bayonet" not found Item "Heat sinks" not found Those are the ones I got hit with today
  3. R

ok re-installed new mac again and now running smooth - no errors yet - will keep you informed
  4. R

getting same error man. dont know what to tell ya
  5. R

Shaman Mac (KISS)

OK the wild growth sub doesnt work neither does the pet attack at all. also this mac doesnt dot anymore - someting got broke when servers got upgraded. Heal is broke also, just seems like it got broke somehow and I am Sad cause i liked this a lot. Maybe it gets fixed or someone writes another...
  6. R

Looking for AFK Cleric.

I use afcleric.mac by nils also - works pretty well.
  7. R

Shaman Mac (KISS)

Works pretty good - wouldnt mind having wild growth, hot heal, and pet attack in this. So far so good mate.
  8. R

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

ya that works fine by me - thanks HTW for the post mate
  9. R

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

what would Wheel of Fists be i would like this holyshit since my monk doesnt have aa's yet. thanks in advance if you post the holyshit for me
  10. R

ya so just bringing this up again since its been a few months and no updates for it. Just seems like there needs to be a zone check to fix this macro's bug. Other then the known problem of it messing up when finishing a mission and zoning into lavastorm and then messing up from there it runs...
  11. R

Banking AA's

/mq2aaspend works fine if you arent able to be there to spend the aa's after 30 f them are reached. Damn soe cause i liked to be able to spend my own aa's rather then using aaspend.
  12. R

Looking to hire leet macro skills

As for the camp issues and people coming to you for buffs or rez etc etc I suggest you get a mission where you enter an Instance of the zone so its only you in there and then you dont have to worry about others.
  13. R

So does anyone besides Fry know what might be the problem with this macro? Needs a little tweaking and I wouldnt know where to look for the problem.
  14. R

Lavastorm Missions

Ok i thought that these errors were only happening to me as well. Whew glad you posted this I was going nuts. Fry if you can check up on it when you do have free time that would be great cause i love using this mac to level up low toons while doing chores and watching movies. Again thanks guys...
  15. R

Enchanter.mac by Nils

Wont Target mobs on its own, i have to manually /tar the mob and then it casts tash and cripple but then doesnt nuke and then its mezz add check doesnt want to /tar either so if there is an add it wont mezz it
  16. R

Enchanter.mac by Nils

WEll if anyone can look into this and maybe add a line of code for shammy slows that would be awesome. I have already posted on MQ2 site, but Nils doesnt update anymore :(
  17. R

Enchanter.mac by Nils

Can anyone figure out why this mac works like shit when you turn Useslow=FALSE ? Or can clue me in how to make it so if the mob has Shammy slow on to ignore casting chanter slow again and again? Again any help with this would be awesome. I have seen the autoenc.mac but have never used that one...
  18. R

AutoEnc

If I set USESLOW=FALSE the marco casts Cripple over and over and over and wont target inc mob? anyone want to look into this for me, I have a Shaman i would want ot slow when in group, but if shaman slows then the Chanter just chain casts slow so i want to turn slow off.
  19. R

AFCleric Macro

Anthrax I understand that the set-up for groups are gonna eb dff and no way could i just copy your ini for my cleric but can you pm me yours so i can judge what my cleric can do based on his own gear - thats all i am asking is to compare too
  20. R

AFCleric Macro

like i said i was looking for someone who has a 85 cleric and has their ini set up with %'s and spells so i can judge what i might be doing less then effective with this macro. just want to compare really