Search results

1. wilbunk

WTB ILLUSIONS

Looking for Visage of the Girplan, Wilted blossom wreath, veil of Veksar, Visage of fourth gate guardian on any server. PSM with price.
  2. wilbunk

Buying Ice Encrusted Great Axe

WTB
  3. wilbunk

Items Staff of the Shai'din 100$ XEG

Staff of the Shai'din 100$ Xeg http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=126297
  4. wilbunk

Items WTS Staff of the Shai'din

delete delete
  5. wilbunk

Kronos WTB 10 kron 100$

. Bought em thanks.
  6. wilbunk

Stick TOWARD target only?

How do i make it to where my toon sticks to the target without trying to be in front or behind? just toward. Ive been looking and i cant find the answer. Ive looked at the stick commands and none seem to fit the description. The main reason i want this is because my zerker goes nuts all out of...
  7. wilbunk

MQ2BOT assisting % problem

Im having an issue with my zerker jumping in at the same time as the warrior. I have done /bot assistat=90 but he jumps in before the warrior can get agro. What am i doing wrong? Also how can i get the bot to move back to its original spot?
  8. wilbunk

Buying WTB form of defence chase ring for melee on Xegony

WTB chase item with form of defense click on Xegony will probably be a ring. I may consider from another server if its warriory enough lol.
  9. wilbunk

Buying wtb warrior usable chase 2h

Got one. please delete
  10. wilbunk

Buying wtb a few kronos

bought them please delete.
  11. wilbunk

Ever bought your old toon back?

Have any of you ever inadvertently bought your old toon back and only realize it when they give you the user name? lol.
  12. wilbunk

Anyone know how i could do this?

I need an mp3 to play every 30 minutes. all the scheduling software i have is garbage and it makes you schedule every event separately. I was thinking of a .bat file i could loop or something.
  13. wilbunk

Bind wound, getting drunk and begging.

I know im kinda being a old mudcrab about this but there seems not to be any new content in a while on this stuff, so here goes. These days.....whats the fastest way to max alcohol tolerance, bind wound, and begging. i did searches but things led me to stuff that didnt exist anymore. and while i...
  14. wilbunk

EQ next unveiling

Did anyone else watch this? I thought it looked pretty badass.
  15. wilbunk

Where do i find what im looking for?

Ive been searching for a while and i cant find exactly what im looking for. I have got MQ2melee to fire off the things that i want fired off when i press attack by /melee opfrenzy=1 but what i want to know is if its firing off the RIGHT one and not a lower level one. I'm not very skilled at this...
  16. wilbunk

Should marijuana be legal?

This is a thread i am starting for fun just to get an opinion from my peers here. I don't smoke but i have kin folk who do and i personally don't see anything wrong with it. If it were legal id do it in place of drinking because i drink often and i know hurts you way more than smoking. Id like...
  17. wilbunk

bettlejuice!

This is random and off the wall but im sure a lot of you will appreciate this so please enjoy. Please like if you like this! http://www.break.com/index/beetle-juice-a-minecraft-roller-coaster-2426679
  18. wilbunk

Im looking for the old basic assist

Ive been looking and i cant find it. All its got to do is assist me and attk and go back to its spot. i KNOW i used to be able to search for it. did it get taken out? If i remember correctly it was /assist %t 90 was the command to start it at 90%.
  19. wilbunk

Keep my alt invis mac?

I'm power leveling my level 75 alt with a higher level toon by slaughtering everything in sight. I have my alt on auto follow and i have to constantly alt+tab back and fourth between accounts to keep drinking invis pots. Sometimes he dies because i don't see invis drop. Is there a macro that...
  20. wilbunk

The Universe

This is very off topic and the majority of you might not appreciate or understand it. I'm trying to get a deeper understanding of human emotion, human nature, and human logic. There are a few fundamentals I am trying to accurately judge individuals by, all of which vary on the individuals...