Search results

1. Dead

Coming back from 3 year break

Hey guys, I am playing on the Cazic server and I am coming back from a 3 year break. I currently have a 89 ranger 86 shadow knight, 85 cleric. My question is whether I should level the ranger and focus on him to get the sk ready for Swarming or if I should just jump into swarming? Devs* Just...
  2. Dead

P99

Anyone playing currently? My brother, dad and I decided to start up. We wouldnt mind grouping with some people. Currently have 13 human monk, 13 ogre sk, or 10 iksar shaman, 10 iksar necro, and 8 iksar warrior. Anyone wanna group PM me =)
  3. Dead

Thinking about Playing again.

I left eq for about 2 years and I am an 85 ranger with about 1500 aas... I was wondering if it is even worth trying to catch up with him. Or if its even worth playing right now. Do you guys think it is worth playing anymore? Or is the game so dead that I would have to play hardcore to even get...
  4. Dead

Torrentleech

I was just curious if anyone out there had any invites to torrentleech that they could give out. PM me if you do. :)
  5. Dead

Emulated

The emulated servers are actually changing to SoF to read more http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?p=164639