Search results

1. Dead

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Try ZlizEQMap. All you need to do to get it working is have a hotkey that does /loc that you press regularly. You can just bind the hotkey to something like W A S or D and it'll always update your location. ZlizEQMap - Zliz's EverQuest Compendium I used this on P99 Blue and never had an...
  2. Dead

Server Downtime - December 14th, 2016

Every patch initially breaks macroquest2. Luckily, we have an awesome team of people like EQMule, HTW, and Fry who work hard to get it back up quickly.
  3. Dead

Kronos Krono's

Amazing service once again! Thanks Aspire!!!
  4. Dead

Kronos Krono's

Aspire was quick to respond and deliver. I had some complications and he was patient with me. Thanks Aspire will work with again!!!
  5. Dead

Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnolish Totem

The fastest way I was able to level this up was with a clerics Revere DS. You get your character shrouded down to lvl 5 and load up the 105 cleric. Run both characters to kurns tower and buff the shrouded toon up with temp. Hit him with a HoT and have him pull as many mobs as possible from...
  6. Dead

Pull.mac for use with MQ2Bot

Those ID's seem to be correct. I've tested Cleric/Shaman/Mage/Ranger/Warrior and those all matched.
  7. Dead

No worries man! Take your time on the updates. I got it to work for me by changing the below to < 100 instead of < 99. I guess you could change the code to be < or = 99 so that it would pull it once the mob is at 99% instead of waiting until 98% because that's how the code is currently working...
  8. Dead

This macro works really well for me! I do have some suggestions for you. I have attempted to use this macro in Valdeholm pit and it seems to target mobs a lot on a different z axis. This causes the macro to continue to work but the pulling to halt because he cant run uptop when down below. So...
  9. Dead

Bot macro - Customization

I work all weekend so I wont be able to try and tweak it out right until monday. I'll see what I can work out for ya and I'll post the .ini and see how it works out for you.
  10. Dead

is your wiz max aa'd? Try the one below and let me know if it works for you? I did not add any assist to this and I've only spent an hour with it. Let me know what it doesnt do that you want and I'll attempt to tweak it for you.
  11. Dead

I am having some kind of problem with navigation pulling. I've set up camp and then added camp name and added all the mobs I want to kill and I toggle me as the puller. Soon after, I get stuck on a mob where I am not targeting the mob but I am trying to move to it and then moving back to camp...
  12. Dead

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Pete, The newest version finds real targets and echos their distance. You are no longer targeting Group/Mercs. Thanks!
  13. Dead

Pete, I am in Icefall Glacier zone and with my 70 bard I've tried /bot pullingdistance=1000 or 1500 or 15000 and then /findmob with no action. Macroquest window shows Nearest Mob: MyCharacterName, Distance: 0.00. So I targeted myself and did /imob and it targets all my boxes and mercs. I've...
  14. Dead

MQ2Navigation

Only problem I have with MQ2Navigation is that I can not create my own zone mesh files. Whenever I click EQNavigation.exe and an error pops up saying "The program can't start because zlib1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I've tried with the...
  15. Dead

Where to plvl @ 85+

From my experience, you want to use Lesson right before the last hail. Unfortunately, it is normal for the xp to suck balls through the mission but when you complete the mission you get a ton.
  16. Dead

Gnoll shroud totem from POW task

Fastest way for me was to take a level 5 shroud and 100 cleric to Kurns Tower. I did the Blood of the Devoted spell and grabbed all the skeleton's then dropped them on the shroud. This yielded about 20-40% each level per pull and the respawn rate isnt bad. You do not have to be in the next level...
  17. Dead

MQ2Melee Gets Reset Every Update

/melee save I believe
  18. Dead

Ok so I loaded it up on SK. I was able to see that you added the blood drinkers vial to the clickynuke. Thanks! Unfortunately it never clicks and I do not have any if statements for the clickynuke1(which is where the Blood Drinkers shows up). Just an FYI I do not wear the Latent BP or the Shiny...
  19. Dead

ClickyNuke1: Latent Etheric Breastplate of the Revenant ClickyNuke2: Blood Drinker's Coating ClickyBuff1: Lizardscale Plated Girdle ClickyBuff2: Shiny Green Ring All I can think of off the top of my head. Can you also tell me if I setup the If conditions correctly? I havent been able to test it...
  20. Dead

Changing Clickys I am wanting to change the Spire for a SK to Third Spire instead of First Spire and I also want to add more ClickyBuff's and ClickyNukes. I have searched the wiki and the entire thread here and have not found any clues. I'm also running into a problem with my Ranger who just...