Search results

1. S

New Server - Tobys Akkstack!

Not sure if i can post this here BUT hopefully i can. So i just launched my new server. Yes i know yet another server on the list of many. But i figured id give ya the skinny on it. Tobys Akkstack - Increased XP - all forms, group / solo / raid, will be tuning it back some after the new year...
  2. S

WTB Raid Request Char (any server)

Hey guys, Looking to buy a char that can request raids up to TBM / EoK +. Not picky about server as i will mostly be using char on Test for my raid there just to lazy to do all the flagging on older xpacks lol. Char can be naked as i have no need for him to do anything but request raids...
  3. S

Mq2Discord Question

just started using this plugin and i have to say im excited about the possibilities. Am i able to output either the entire MQ2 window to discord, and or really looking to have MQ2bot text going to discord? if anyone is able to help me with this that would be great thanks!
  4. S

WTB Fv Pp

WTB 30m on fv
  5. S

WTS Rizlona Accounts

60 Warrior $115- NTOV BP / 2hs, 10aa - rest of the slots are baz gear / mix of group no drops 60 Ranger $125 - Both Epics, EQ AA, baz gear / planes gear 2x 60 Cleric - $100 - Have Aego - baz geared / planes gear 2x 60 Monk - $100 - fully geared, planes / baz 60 Shaman $100 - Epic 60 Necro -...
  6. S

Account WTS FV Accounts

Bunch of accounts for sale on FV Server Account 1 - $200 115 Monk - 27521aa, GMM + Geared, Battleworn 8/8 Set 100 Zerker 105 Necro - Epic 2.0 Account 2 - $225 115 Ranger - 30343aa, Battleworn 8/8, GMM Gear 105 Wizard 105 Paladin Account 3 - $225 115 Bard - 28423aa, ToV T2 105 Enc 100 Bst...
  7. S

Account WTB Raid Requester Char on FV

Looking to buy account with char that is able to request raids, preferably up to and including TDS. No gear or anything else required.
  8. S

Items WTB TBL SK Raid Gear -- FV

Looking to buy TBL Raid gear for SK on FV server.. message me with what you got and how much.
  9. S

Group Powerleveling

Taking my box crew from 6-12. Recently got my "b" team to 96. Was using a raid setup in GMM to level but the xp has really dried up. Looking for suggestions on better zones to switch to. I do have a SK t2 tbl geared and a ranger if swarming or hs would be a better option. Not sure if going...
  10. S

Question TLP 12 boxing

thinking about going from 6 to 12 box on ragefire server. the lineup would look something like this 2x SK, 2x Cleric, 2x Enc, 2x Ranger, Zerker, Rogue, Bard, Shm Maybe not the best combo, but, any idea what i could do with a combo like that? Any raid targets/Qvic goats? For arguments sake...
  11. S

Account WTB 65 Tank on RageFire -- Raid Geared Prefered

WTB 65 Tank class on Ragefire server.. Prefer raid geared, PoTime Send messages with what you have and what your looking to get.. Ready to buy!
  12. S

Account WTB 2 melee dps chars on Ragefire

Looking to buy 2 melee dps chars on Ragefire! Would prefer fully geared! 60+
  13. S

Solteris

So working on getting my box setup flagged for solteris, just wondering what the box ability of that zone is. Have 95 Sk / 95 rng / 95shm / 95 Mnk (mostly all voa/hot raid geared).
  14. S

box combo

So i just recently transfered a few characters around and have the following options avail for a box combo. Account 1 - Enc Account 2 - Ranger Account 3 - Cleric / monk / nec Account 4 - Mage/Shaman/Bard any suggestions on what would be the best route to go enc/rng/clr/mag is my thought or...
  15. S

Alt Tab issues

Ive been having this problem for ever on multiple pc's. when i am boxing and alt tab i get freeze ups for like 5-10sec on the account im alt tabbing to. screen is light blue with the thing spinning. im positive its not the pc and assume its some setting in windows i have to change? have been...
  16. S

EQ issues

Figured id post this here as someone might have an answer for me. As of recently when i go to log in all the graphics are jittery and if i actully get past the char select screen and log in everything moves fast. i dont have anything running mmo wise and this issue hasnt been happening in any...
  17. S

Mayong

So who all is going to be playing on the new server? I know im going to be 3 or 4 boxing i think.
  18. S

What is the best solo class?

what is the best eq solo'ing LEVELING class. ooo i smell a debate :)
  19. S

Torrent Invites

Well i wanted to extend the invites i have laying around only to members and didnt really want to post this is just the general chat so i figured id post it here. Dont spam that this is the wrong place because i know it is but i wanted to give these invites to members only and didnt want this...
  20. S

fabled mobs

does anyone know how they are going to handle despawning them. i thought it was ending the 16th j/w if its going to be a patch or what