1. Brano11

Bristlebane Services

No longer playing
  2. Brano11

Items ToV Chase Items!

SOLD
  3. Brano11

Account WTS 115 Monk

Selling my monk since I have decided on a different class. He is full T3 ToV geared, 25k AA. Has ToV tier 2h blunt as well as his 1 handers. Looking for $400
  4. Brano11

Returning after about 8 years -- SK questions

Hey all! I now have a shadowknight and I am returning to the game after about 8 years. I see there is an absolute shit ton of hotkeyed aa's now. Are there any shadowknights here that could give some basic information about spell setups, rotations etc for me, so I can get a semi grasp of where to...
  5. Brano11

Private Anime torrent sites

Hey all, I was curious if anybody has any really good recommendations for private anime torrent sites?
  6. Brano11

Buying Necro

Hello all, Looking to get a necro, and definitely not looking to break the bank. I haven't played in like 10 years lol. Must have is.... Well epic 2.0 since I've been out if the game so long! Would like it to be 110 and have a decent amount of aa's. Let me know what you've got!
  7. Brano11

Buying 105 monk or beastlord

So I'm kinda getting the itch again to play. I am wanting a very high end monk or beastlords. The more raid gear, the more money. I am willing to pay top dollar for very very well geared characters. I haven't played in about 6 years, so I don't know what all has changed, so I figured if the toon...
  8. Brano11

Caselab pc cases

Hey all! I was looking for a new pc case and found a company called Caselabs. After doing some research and reviews checks, they seem to be pretty legit, and I really love the modular design of their cases. I was wondering if anybody here has ever bought anything from them?
  9. Brano11

Wrist and Hand pain.....

So as a new expansion has just come out in the game I play, I noticed with my 12+ hour gaming sessions my right hand (one on the mouse) begins to hurt on the top of the hand, as well as the wrist. I am curious what others do to relieve pain on the hands during LONG gaming sessions. I have...
  10. Brano11

In the market for a new bed

Hello all, kinda weird question but here it goes! I am going to be purchasing a new bed here within a month or so, and am curious what brands etc others use? The bed I currently use is probably just about as old as I am, but it's lasted a very long time and has been really comfortable up until...
  11. Brano11

Raid controller

So I am possibly building a new pc over the next month or so. I am looking into possibly doing a raid configuration to maximize my performace/storage. My question, I have always heard hardware raid controllers are much better then the software type. But how do the hardware ones work, just plug...
  12. Brano11

Credit Cards.....

Well my bank is giving me a run around on some actual advice when I ask them, so im gonna toss it to you all and see what you think. Last year I was unemployed for around 9-11 months so I racked up some CC debt. Would it be better for me to pay off on a card completely (800 dollar limit) or to...
  13. Brano11

Getting into Coding.....

Hello all, I have been looking into learning how to code and trying to do some fun stuff with it later down the road. I would mainly want to look into C++ and Java right now. I know this forum has quite a few devs, and wanted to ask yall what type of resources are out there that you know of on...
  14. Brano11

Android wear

So I'm a huge android fan and have been looking into android wear watches. I know there are many different brands of watches, from Asus to samsung to the moto360. I am curious if anybody here on the forums has one and if so how they like it / list some features.
  15. Brano11

fanduel.com

So this website seems like a scam to me. Has anybody tried it, enjoyed it or anything lol?
  16. Brano11

President of Nintendo -- Passed away

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Dies At 55 Pretty crazy, nintendo brings back some old memories.
  17. Brano11

mask of tinkering

Wonder how much these are going for now? I've got one and maybe would consider selling it
  18. Brano11

Looking for a site....

I found a site awhile back that specialized in gaming chairs. Iirc the company name started with an o but I'm not positive. They had a few different setups that came with the chair, monitor stands, and could swivel. Anybody able to link the website or tell me the name please? I tried Google...
  19. Brano11

Beastlord Holyshit / Downshit

Hey all, I am getting my beastlord burns setup and im not sure how to make holyshits (ive read the wiki and the guides but still dont understand). The first one I need is when the disc (song window) Ruaabri's Fury Rk. II has a timer less then 2 seconds to /alt act 127. The seconds one I would...