Search results

1. Brano11

UK account bought for USA, and can not add DB

Anytime I've had that happen I just use paypal to do all the transactions and it goes through just fine.
  2. Brano11

DramaQuest - Mischief Plat Dupe Exposed

Fair enough, always worth a shot!
  3. Brano11

Semi serious tbf lol
  4. Brano11

$10k and still wont share it!?
  5. Brano11

Ls t1 raid chest

Would recommend! He does great work!
  6. Brano11

MissTerious has passed today

I don't visit the site too often anymore since I don't play EQ at all, but seeing this has my heart broken. I've played with and delta with her many, many times. Condolences to all of her family, she will definitely be missed.
  7. Brano11

Bristlebane Services

Bump
  8. Brano11

Game Update Notes - July 15, 2020

The patch that Fry originally posted was from 2018. Smith8454 just added in the July 15th (today's) patch onto the 2018 post instead of creating a new one
  9. Brano11

Bristlebane Services

No longer playing
  10. Brano11

Update on MQ2 usage on Rizlona

If I remember correctly, redguides does NOT have active hacks in their compile, so anybody using redguides would not have the ability to warp.
  11. Brano11

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

I have used both jn the past. I love the mmobugs people here and generally trust people here more than redguides. However with that said, redguides has much more macro content, custom plug-ins etc than I've seen here. Overall I've been a member here much, much longer and will continue to...
  12. Brano11

Items ToV Chase Items!

SOLD
  13. Brano11

Service WTB Somebody to create holyshits for me...because I suck

I was able to find somebody to get skme help from, I just haven't had time to post the ones I got since work has been really busy right now. Thank you though!
  14. Brano11

Account WTS 115 Monk

Bump
  15. Brano11

MQ2Farm

Trying changing the radius that the plugin searches for mobs: /farm radius xxxx /farm zradius xxxx Just use however large numbers you want to use.
  16. Brano11

Account WTS 115 Monk

Selling my monk since I have decided on a different class. He is full T3 ToV geared, 25k AA. Has ToV tier 2h blunt as well as his 1 handers. Looking for $400
  17. Brano11

Service ToV Re - Gear / ToV Customs

Finished my SK last night, top tier seller!
  18. Brano11

Service ToV Re - Gear / ToV Customs

He did my monk for me and finished much faster than what he said it would take. Liked it so much I'm having him regear my SK as well!