Search results

1. turboeq

crashing issue

I am having crash issue only my melee toons bard and beast lord my necro never crashed when i first login on the melee toons 1 or the other crash during first pull and they are invis and dont have aggro yet they crash relogin hit or miss if they crash a second time or not any help would be great...
  2. turboeq

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

After update tells me all my plugins are out of date.
  3. turboeq

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

i got it working thanx for the help
  4. turboeq

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

still not working
  5. turboeq

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

is loaded can't change any of the filters?
  6. turboeq

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Is telling me Couldn't parse '/mapfilter'
  7. turboeq

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Simple question how do i get mq2map working or do have to something special? Really only thing i use the most.
  8. turboeq

Today's download

plugin config wont save I have updated and it still wont save the plugins that i want to have auto loaded not that i use a lot of plugins but is just a pain to have to load them on 4 toons?
  9. turboeq

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

I change this part of macro. /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} <= 100 && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]}) { |--- Below are Warrior abilities / aa's, you could replace these with your classes aoe / damage discs /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclonic Blades Rk. II]} )...
  10. turboeq

Question on PL strats

Is it worth shrouding down to get aa's and if so how low and or what lvl? H ave not had much time to play work over load so any advice would be great thanx.
  11. turboeq

stick problem

same trouble Bst is runnin around like a rabbit unless i stop him manually by just turning him a little will what lorekeeper posted work for bst to?
  12. turboeq

Extravagant Cultural

? about trade skills do you have to be lvl 90 to make Extravagant armor?
  13. turboeq

trades skills HoT

Any 1 have any info on ts armor for HoT or a link or just any thing at all thanx.
  14. turboeq

? about gzone in underfoot

can you gzone into a zone your not flagged for like LC and then lock your self into the zone ?
  15. turboeq

looting ?

Thanx for the help jj and dev and thanx for heads up on looting.
  16. turboeq

looting ?

Is there any way to loot a corpse from like halfway accrossed a zone ?
  17. turboeq

New Win 7 issue

where do you go to Disable visual themes on win7 ?
  18. turboeq

EggFortune macro.

any way to set this so 2 toons in guild hall can run it and only delay if a random toon pops in or gm pops in ?
  19. turboeq

Underfoot Help

fourth wind
  20. turboeq

Underfoot Help

I tank the group tasks with my bstlord necro and cleric so if a bstlord tank these mobs dont know why you cann't lol