1. J

Ls t1 t2 and t3 raid chest

Great person to work with. Would highly recommend
  2. J

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Need a Kronos on drinal. What would the eta be
  3. J

Cleric ini

Anyone have a good cleric ini they are willing to share for mq2bot.
  4. J

Decided to return to eq...

Need some help on where to start. I have taken the last 4/5 years off and decided to return to eq. My current group is War, Ranger or monk, bard and cleric. What would you fill in for the last 2 for my group. Also best UI's and macros. I used to use devs bot. but alot has changed since I...
  5. J

Buying WTB WAR

still looking
  6. J

Buying WTB WAR

Updated to not include account transfer
  7. J

Buying WTB WAR

Simply looking to buy a current raid geared warrior. Want to try to get a second group going. Need to be able to transfer to other servers - Original owner a plus but not required. However need to have all the security info. Price will depend on gear and flags. - Paying up to $2k
  8. J

Question TBL trials of smoke

Anyone have a good strat for boxing the trials? I can do trial of three. Would like to box the rest. Grp makeup - War - raid geared ros/tbl - Clr, ranger, bst, wiz, bard - t2/t3 tbl
  9. J

Targeting/timing issues with healing?

Not sure what info I need to provide but my cleric running bot plugin is hanging up on clicking its breastplate... Merciful shield. It will cast but never finish and keeps getting interrupted. If I turn on debugging it crashes. This started a cpl updates ago. then went away and now is back
  10. J

Targeting/timing issues with healing?

Same problem for me. When using bot my clerics heals are off. It will cast but cleric starts to cast again before the last spell has finished
  11. J

Question dodge aug

no trick just random drop
  12. J

Buying WTB 2 flawless conflag items

Bump.... still looking
  13. J

Buying WTB 2 flawless conflag items

- Tuned Perpetual Mana Battery - Combine Edging Kit Just looking for 1 of each.
  14. J

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

If you ever need any services done or characters definitely consider starting here. I have used for multiple toons and the communication and follow through is fantastic!!! Highly recommend
  15. J

Items WTS Skyiron Kite

price reduced
  16. J

Items WTS Skyiron Kite

WTS Sky Iron Kite - $80 or 8 krono on Luclin
  17. J

Account WTB Raid Warrior

Still Looking.
  18. J

Account WTB Raid SK

please delete