Search results

1. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

(this is my first new thread in years...) MQ2Nav Release thread 1.2.0 Improvements - MQ2Nav New feature: active navigation path will now be displayed on the map if MQ2Map is loaded. Color, layer and toggle added to MQ2Nav settings. New feature: automatic door opening while following path...
  2. brainiac

MQ2G19

Gonna skip all the fancy stuff. I wrote a plugin for the G19 keyboard. It draws a map on your LCD, including spawns and targetting line. It zooms, and pans. LCD Controls: Arrow buttons = pan the map OK = zoom in <-- = zoom out If you don't have a G19, you can still try the plugin: Logitech...
  3. brainiac

Laptop issue: my laptop is underclocked

Ok, I figured I'd just post this here before I step it up a notch and post it on a technical forum, mainly because I feel like this is really stupid and should have an easy fix. Basically, my laptop runs great. Except when I'm trying to do intensive stuff things just seem to be really slow...
  4. brainiac

Hi from phoenix sky harbor airport

o hi :D
  5. brainiac

Looking for Info: Running Everquest on Linux

I want to get eq running on my laptop so i don't have to ever switch back to my vista partition. I know at least one of you has done this before so I'm looking for a little bit of help. Running ubuntu 8.10 x86_64
  6. brainiac

MQ2G15: MQ2 G15 LCD Support

The MQ2G15 Plugin v1.0 After many hours of development, I am pleased to announce the first beta test of my MQ2 G15 LCD Support plugin to lifetime premium members of MMOBugs. If you have a Logitech G15 Keyboard, I know you've been eagerly anticipating a plugin such as this. If you don't have...