Search results

1. brainiac

MQ2Nav & MQ2Moveutils

.dot isn't used for finding a solution, its used for visualizing the zone graph with graphviz. the .ini is used to solve for routes. Look up A* or Dijkstra's algorithm
  2. brainiac

MQ2Nav

yep, you need to run the directx 9 setup
  3. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

check the door debug part of the nav window. Haven't been to house of thule so I can't really tell you what the problem is, but that might help
  4. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

Use /nav locxyz The old version was removed because the new version supercedes it in virtually every way. Old version was broken and unmaintained. If there are certain problems with the new version that old one did better please let me know, the intent is to have everybody on the new one.
  5. brainiac

Access Violation Invalid Read Location

every time you see that message, just smile and think you could be staring at your desktop instead ;)
  6. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

MQ2Nav 1.2.0 New Features: Automatic door opening Navigation path drawn on map if mq2map is loaded See first post for details. Quick link to latest release: Latest MQ2Nav Release on GitHub Automatic updates through the MMObugs updater may lag behind, the latest release should always be...
  7. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

MQ2Nav 1.1.1 release page: Latest Release Bug Fixes Fix crash when loading MQ2Nav while also running InnerSpace Fix problem selecting zones that have duplicate names in the zone picker Also found a couple known issues: * Navigation may not create a complete path if the target location is...
  8. brainiac

mq2Nav update 1.1.0 Donations

Thanks guys! btw, I did make a post :) MQ2Nav 1.1.0 Release
  9. brainiac

MQ2Nav Release Thread

(this is my first new thread in years...) MQ2Nav Release thread 1.2.0 Improvements - MQ2Nav New feature: active navigation path will now be displayed on the map if MQ2Map is loaded. Color, layer and toggle added to MQ2Nav settings. New feature: automatic door opening while following path...
  10. brainiac

MQ2Camera Update - Attach Camera to NPC or PC

Theres a method to attach the camera to an actor. Its used by the eye of zomm ability.
  11. brainiac

MQ2Nav vs MQ2Navigation

look for a MeshGenerator_UI.ini file and delete it, that should reset the UI and hopefully make it reappear.. i'm not sure why it would be missing.
  12. brainiac

Plugin Loading Custom Plugins

In general, it should load them fine. There might be some edge cases in which it wouldn't work (maybe you're not up to date), but those should be rare. You'll need to build against your own copy of MQ2Main as fry said, and just drop the .dll into the mmobugs folder.
  13. brainiac

MQ2Nav vs MQ2Navigation

I'm not sure what /findmob does, or at least I'm not familiar with that command. I tried to copy all the existing commands, so maybe its part of another plugin? You can try /nav target, that will navigate to your target.
  14. brainiac

QUEST FOR SPEED ... EQ ON RAMDISC

I run eq in a ramdisk. I've got 32gb and allocate 11gb to the ramdisk. Keep in mind that all data is lost when you reboot, so thing like settings will be lost. However, you can use something like inner space to redirect your setting files to something a little more permanent. Load times are...
  15. brainiac

That MQ2Nav Post

You want to point the MQ2 directory path at the same directory that has MQ2Main.dll If you look, you probably have a MQ2Nav/MQ2Nav/poknowledge.bin which is why your mesh files aren't loading.
  16. brainiac

That MQ2Nav Post

Fixed some bugs with path finding: * Fixed path following algorithm (and added some debug data to the screen for pathing). Characters should bounce aroundin place far less! Fixed a few other bugs: * Crash when zoning while model data was loaded * Crash when launching EQ with MQ2Nav loaded...
  17. brainiac

That MQ2Nav Post

Thanks for the vid. I'll look into this.
  18. brainiac

That MQ2Nav Post

Can you try removing mq2nav from the macroquest.ini and then loading the plugin after mq2 is loaded? I noticed something strange with loading but I had thought it was fixed. Just check that and let me know if it fixes for that session.
  19. brainiac

That MQ2Nav Post

It should be updated now!