Search results

1. B

MQNext for EMU - A MMO Build once stable?

I've been following the MQNext discord channel, and braniac (et al) work on the emu build. HTW/Fry, do you have plans on incorporating that build as a MMO Emu build? I'd like to move to that, for performance, and research reasons (I like coding) but don't want to miss out on having Reachit...
  2. B

EMU Request Plugin: MQ2NetAdvPath

This is just a post to note what I asked for in Discord a few days ago. Nothing urgent, I just don't want to get it lost in the shuffle. Fry: MQ2NetAdvPath the source is available, just needs to be compiled against the MMObugs ROF2 EMU client. Thanks! :)
  3. B

Multibox issues: 54 characters (windows taskbar lag)

Hi Everyone. (Long time no post) I play on EMU and I run 54 characters at once. In the past I broke the raid up and loaded on 3 separate machines. The problem is now that I have a 5950x, 64GB of RAM, and a 3070Ti (not really relevant), I am trying to run all 54 on the same machine. The...
  4. B

MQ2EQBC (RO2EMU)

Hi HTW. It seems the ROF2 compile of MQ2EQBC doesn't support /bcg and /bcga. Any chance to get that back ported?
  5. B

MQ2Wintitle (RO2EMU) and Windows 10 1809

Anyone else having issues with this combination: MQ2Wintitle (RO2EMU) and Windows 10 1809 This is with a clean version and updated windows 10 install to the latest release. Additionally using the MQ2Wintitle for ROF2 EMU release. After running anywhere from 5-10 minutes, the Windows task bar...
  6. B

MQ2Navigation Back port to UF Feasible?

Hi guys, Wondering if y'all would be able to backport MQ2Navigation to UF.
  7. B

Question You have been logged out.

I am currently using the UF Emu build. I find if I AFK macro for any extended duration on one machine, I tend to get the "You have been logged out" message from MQ2, and it unloads from all loaded instances. What are the situations where that would be triggered in mmoloader.exe? It's not...
  8. B

Plugin EQBC: Connection Limit

Hi HTW. I think I ran into this in the past, but the current build(s) of EQBC have a connection limit of 50? Anyway we can bump that up to 72 or something? On Emulator servers where I can box my entire raid, I'm finding I bump into the 50 char limit. I could of course recompile it myself, but...
  9. B

UF Emu update plugin deltas? (crashing now)

Hi htw, fry, So I hadn't played since February, and when I just re-upped my sub, and grabbed latest updates of the UF emu build I've been crashing consistently. The server I played on hasn't changed the code base in the last year. I am experiencing the following problems with the following...
  10. B

Question EQExtractor

EQExtractor/Live OpCodes Hi guys. Trying to help out my server admin get OOW going. In the past he has used EQExtractor to pull data from the live packets to populate his zones. This has been broken for a few years. (Metronic | Admin Dashboard Template) If you look at the config files on...
  11. B

Cannot upload crash report

Hi HTW I get a "553 error: File name not allowed." when trying to upload a debug dump report. Any ideas why? I am trying to debug a loot script that all of a sudden decided it wanted to crash whenever it hits /if (!{Corpse.Items}) which I will note has worked for years until this week. So bizzare.
  12. B

Raid.Group[n] TLO Support?

I am looking at the documentation but not really finding this. I want to basically loop through the groups 1-12 in my raid and buff each one. However, Macroquest2 Documentation if you look at the TLO Raid there doesn't seem to be a property that has the Groups[] available. Anyone have any...
  13. B

Zun'Muram Yihst Vor

Hey guys! I've been playing on emu and I am currently boxing Tacvi. Now I don't really remember exactly the mechanics of every fight, but I am really curious about 2 in particular. Pixxt Riel Tavas: The spawn rate of the unstable constructs On my emu server the snake is spawning 4 constructs...
  14. B

Debuffs on Mobs (TLO)

Hi HTW, I was wondering when the MQ2Main added the Target.Malod, ${Target.Buff[name].ID} TLOs and if it possible to get support back ported into the UF release for EMU? Or is it there and my emu server just doesn't support it (It has happened!) Thanks!
  15. B

MMQ2MMOBugs :: You have been logged out.

MMQ2MMOBugs :: You have been logged out. I have been getting randomly logged out lately, usually in the worst times (raids, botting 40, or AFK XPing) Has this been happening to anyone else? Every time it happens, the loader says I'm still logged in. Even if I close the loader, reload, and...
  16. B

New Compile wiping out macroquest.ini

Uh, so... something is going on with the latest compile that was just pushed... If you crash or otherwise close EQ, it is wiping out the Macroquest.ini so when you reload that character, nothing works.
  17. B

Question: MQ2Autologin crashes

Hi HTW/et al. I was wondering if anyone else has problems with MQ2Autologin. If I leave the process unattended, and try to load my 40 into emu, the first 10 load fine. However, after that, if the new instance of EQ is not the focused window on the desktop, the instance will invariably crash at...
  18. B

Request: Live/Emu mq2reachit change (corpses == item)

Using the UF client on my emu server, I find that corpses identify as items. ${Target.Type} == 'Item' Do you know why that is? The upshot of this is mq2reachit doesn't /sumcorpse because it requires PC CORPSE to be targetted. I get PC ITEM :/
  19. B

Request: Live/Emu parity in EQBC plugin

Hi HTW :p Can we add to your list (I'm sure it's a big list) bringing parity of command set to the EQBC plugin we use on emu? It's currently missing some things that would be super useful. Specifically /bcg since I find it would be a lot more useful than maintaining different channels for...
  20. B

Find All Clickable Items and Output to INI

Anyone have something like this laying around? I don't really feel like writing it, but guess I could. Looking for a macro that loops through your equipped items & inventory and writes to an ini the name of the item, and the click effect if a clicky is found. Basically I have 48 toons I don't...