Search results

1. B

MQNext for EMU - A MMO Build once stable?

I've been following the MQNext discord channel, and braniac (et al) work on the emu build. HTW/Fry, do you have plans on incorporating that build as a MMO Emu build? I'd like to move to that, for performance, and research reasons (I like coding) but don't want to miss out on having Reachit...
  2. B

Kill and loot (specific items) macro?

Shoot me a message here on on Discord. Preferably Discord.
  3. B

Kill and loot (specific items) macro?

I certainly do, driven by an INI. Let me get around to documenting it and removing all my other dependencies from it.
  4. B

EMU Request Plugin: MQ2NetAdvPath

This is just a post to note what I asked for in Discord a few days ago. Nothing urgent, I just don't want to get it lost in the shuffle. Fry: MQ2NetAdvPath the source is available, just needs to be compiled against the MMObugs ROF2 EMU client. Thanks! :)
  5. B

Multibox issues: 54 characters (windows taskbar lag)

Hi Everyone. (Long time no post) I play on EMU and I run 54 characters at once. In the past I broke the raid up and loaded on 3 separate machines. The problem is now that I have a 5950x, 64GB of RAM, and a 3070Ti (not really relevant), I am trying to run all 54 on the same machine. The...
  6. B

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Running the ROF2 Emulator build now (which, thank you!) and noticing MQ2Melee spams a lot of "you do not have this skill (Frenzy|Backstab, etc etc)" I assume its some debug writes that got left in when you compiled? I can't seem to shut it up. Version 2021.0814 if that helps! :)
  7. B

MQ2Nav capability

Appreciate the update Fry. Was in the same boat, let the sub lapse, as I found MQ2Nav was sort of a necessity for more complex events and warp banning.
  8. B

MQ2Navigation Back port to UF Feasible?

I doubt it. ROF2 is where emu is going. I would personally say you should only really need to support ROF2. I do know RG has it working pretty flawlessly for emu/rof2
  9. B

Question Looking for macro...

Alot of people on EMU servers use E3. Can google it and find it. Let me know if you have trouble. I don't personally use it because half the fun is writing your own :p
  10. B

MQ2Melee causing crash upon loading

Was it a monk? Cause always randomly had monks crashing whenever melee was loaded, but could never figure out what I changed that fixed that. :p
  11. B

Yeah. It's a big disappointment. Maybe I will shake the tree a little.
  12. B

Loot corpse and spell mem

I use the plugin mq2rez. In the character INI this is what I have [MQ2Rez] Accept=1 Spawn=0 Active=1 RezCommandOn=1 Command Line=/multiline ; /play off ;/mqpause on; /delay 10s; /tar TOONNAME's ; /loot ; /notify LootWnd LW_LootAllButton leftmouseup ; /delay 10s ; /memspellset default; /mqpause off
  13. B

MQ2EQBC (RO2EMU)

Hi HTW. It seems the ROF2 compile of MQ2EQBC doesn't support /bcg and /bcga. Any chance to get that back ported?
  14. B

MQ2Wintitle (RO2EMU) and Windows 10 1809

Anyone else having issues with this combination: MQ2Wintitle (RO2EMU) and Windows 10 1809 This is with a clean version and updated windows 10 install to the latest release. Additionally using the MQ2Wintitle for ROF2 EMU release. After running anywhere from 5-10 minutes, the Windows task bar...
  15. B

So I attempted to build it myself... hilarity ensued. I figured out in MQ2Main.h I needed to define it as ROF2EMU for it to build to that spec, easy enough, grabbed a ROF2 source from mqemulator... Built everything (including mq2main.dll for hahas) ... but the MQ2Nav project fails on the...
  16. B

@HTW was this going to happen for ROF2 client? Looking to add MQ2Nav to that client for emu.
  17. B

Crud, this is what I actually was hoping for. I guess I mean MQ2Nav. I don't play on live so I get plugins mixed up some times.
  18. B

Question You have been logged out.

This definitely still happens, oddly enough on only 1 of my 3 machines. And it is random, sometimes it happens after 4 hours of AFK grinding, sometimes 24 hours. Additionally trying to close mmoloader.exe and reopening it sometimes results in it working again, and sometimes it results in...