Search results

1. B

Converting characters from Gold to Silver

I run a 6-toon box crew and all my characters are on Gold accounts, but I'm considering switching some of them to Silver accounts. They are all currently max AAs, so I am not concerned about getting AAs (at this point). I know prestige gear is another big difference between gold and silver...
  2. B

Servers coming down Friday 9/19

New eqgame expected for this? https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-friday-sept-19-6-am-pdt.213794/ All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, Sept 19, 2014 at 6:00 AM Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately two...
  3. B

Remove Alerts window

The Alerts window keeps coming back every time you log in even if you've seen the alert already. If you want to get rid of that Alerts window, you have to click them all away every time you log a character in. To get rid of this inconvenience forever, just add this line to your MQ2/ingame.cfg...
  4. B

MQ2rez and PoWar

The rez box when you die in Plane of War is different than the one you get in every other zone. Instead of going to bind, you can go to Narikor (caves in PoW). When you get a rez with MQ2rez loaded, the plugin will choose to go to Nalikor instead of choosing Resurect. I attached a screenshot...
  5. B

Saving Jacyll (Bixie Warfront)

Bixie Warfront is the most challenging raid in the current expansion, so it should have its own topic. Can anyone offer advice on this one, especially on how you handle the drum mechanic. Thanks.
  6. B

$5 Off SOE Game Cards until 11/24

https://www.soe.com/news?view=gamestop-station-cash-game-card-five-dollars-off-2013 NEWS - November 2013 $5 Off SOE Game Cards! Posted on Mon Nov 04 2013 By: Aimee “Ashlanne” Rekoske SOE Game Cards at GameStop Purchase and receive $5 off on either a $15 SOE or a $15 PlanetSide 2 Game Card...
  7. B

Aggro meter

I am interested in using the aggro meter values displayed in the Group & XTarget windows to help my healer macro anticipate who will take damage before they actually do. I checked the wiki for the Group and XTarget TLOs but there is no mention of how to access the aggro meter data. Is there...
  8. B

Macro to serach bazaar?

It appears MQ2Bzsrch plugin is not working for me, so I'm interested in searching the bazaar using a macro. One issue is that I'm not sure how to get a macro to enter a text string in the bazaar window's search box. Is this possible to do with a macro?
  9. B

Identifying groundspawns

I'm interested in doing the collection achievements to get the nice 44AC aug, but it's too risky for me to use /gank on my main. So I plan to run around and pick them up, but I'm interested in knowing if there is an easy way to identify the specific groundspawn I'm interested in. On the map...
  10. B

Question about these Emergency Patches

There always seems to be an emergency patch a few days after a big patch and I was curious about the process of how MQ2 gets fixed when this happens. Since it seems like MQ2 is mostly working now, does all that previous work go in the trash, or is it only an incremental fix for the emergency...
  11. B

Lowest HP in group

Is there a single command that will return the Group Member with the lowest PctHPs? I know I can make a loop to check each group member, but I'm looking for a command that is similar to the new .Lowest command on the XTarget TLO (i.e. ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarget.Lowest}].ID}].PctHPs}) It...
  12. B

Email or text notification on patch day?

I was just wondering if it would be possible to setup an email or text notification list, so that on patch day I don't need to keep checking the website to see IF a new compile is ready to download. I know the loader will alert you when the new MQ2 compile is ready, but often I'm not at my EQ...
  13. B

Target Buff Duration

It seems there is a problem with identifying the duration of buffs on your target. /echo ${Target.Buff[spellname].Duration} This will result in the total duration of the spell as soon as it is cast, not the remaining duration at a point in time. In other words, it's exactly the same as...
  14. B

Problem with MQ2AdvPath in Guild Hall

I noticed an issue with MQ2AdvPath where it works perfectly in regular zones, but does not work at all in Guild Hall or Sunrise Hills (the housing zone). It basically ignores all commands and echos nothing like the plugin is not even loaded, but when you type /plug MQ2Advpath it says it's...
  15. B

Feature request for MQ2Map

I wonder if it would be doable to add a toggle feature to MQ2Map that will draw and keep the path of "walkers" visible on the map? I figure the plugin draws a point on the map where a npc is located, but if the npc moves, the plugin will draw a new point in the new location and erase the point...
  16. B

Price drop in Marketplace

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but I noticed prices are cut in half on services in the EQ Marketplace. Server transfer tokens are now 1250 instead of 2500. Extra character slots are 400 instead of 800. It prompted me to buy a few of these services where I wouldn't have at normal price.
  17. B

Flagging posts on MMOBugs?

I wonder if there is any way to flag an individual post in these forums? I often read something that I am interested in when I'm not ready/able to implement it in my MQ2 setup. It would be great if there was a way to 'star' a post so you can keep track of them and be able to find it easily...
  18. B

MQ2 command to click off a buff

I have noticed an unusual problem with MQ2 when I try to give a command to another character (via EQBC) to click off their invis buff. I have an alias for /uninvis to do this for my whole group: /uninvis=/noparse /bcaa //notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected...
  19. B

Advanced audio triggers

I had an idea for an advanced audio trigger setup and I'd like to get some advice on the best way to implement it. The idea comes from the fact that I have audio triggers setup for particular spells I cast, let's say mez for example. Where this becomes problematic is when you AE mez a bunch of...
  20. B

No Freedom in Death

There is an 'exploit' to the Warden fight. If you are in illusion, the nasty AE doesn't land on you, which makes this fight trivial. The golem illusion included in the effect won't stack with other illusions and gets blocked. Clickie illusions work as does an enchanter who can Project...