Search results

1. B

Stick question

/stick hold - Sticks to current target even if target changes.
  2. B

Windows 10

Beyond that, I got a legit copy of EaseUS Todo Backup when the developers were giving away promotional copies that Win10 refuses to run because it was "downloaded from the internet". Also I have problems with some folder privileges even though I'm logged in with an administrator account. I...
  3. B

buff notices?

Here is the HUD snip I use for fading buffs on a caster. It's a string of buffs that only appear when they are missing. It checks if a buff can stack so it works even if you upgrade spells. MBuffs=3,2,5,208,0,255,0,Missing Buffs...
  4. B

Enchanter aura downshit

Here is what I have been using for a while and it works well for me. /if (!${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Mana Reciprocation Aura]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Mana Reciprocation Aura]} && (!${Me.Aura[1].Length} || !${Me.Aura[2].Length})) /casting "${Spell[Mana Reciprocation Aura].RankName}" gem12 -maxtries|2
  5. B

Downshits during combat?

Yes, exactly. Add this to your downshit and it will be false with crossed swords. ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}
  6. B

Downshits during combat?

What do you consider to be 'combat'? Do you have attack on, or are you just on agro and casting spells?
  7. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Your && were messed up. Try this: downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.Song[Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II" Gem5
  8. B

Bind Wound Crack?

Get a Berserker friend to help. They can self damage themselves at will.
  9. B

Randomly Passive Mercs...

In regards to manipulating the merc window, here is what I use to suspend and unsuspend my merc (it's a toggle). Perhaps this can be modified to change the stance as needed. /multiline ; /squelch /windowstate MMGW_ManageWnd open ; /timed 10 /nomodkey /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton...
  10. B

Targeting PC Issues

I'm just guessing, but I think this should work: /target Player00 (that's double zero)
  11. B

upgraded a spell to rk2 now it wont use the downflag can someone peek

The best way to troubleshoot this type of issue is to echo the if statement when you think it should cast, but isn't. /echo (${Spell[Livio's Covenant Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Livio's Covenant Rk. II].ID}) If they both evaluate to TRUE, then the problem is with the /casting statement. If...
  12. B

SpawnCk.mac

You can use MQ2Targets for that. MQ2Targets - MMOBugs Wiki
  13. B

Holyshit help

Holyshits only fire if the character actually has attack turned on (not just be "in combat"). Unless you turn on attack on your shaman, you'll never use a holyshit. If that's the case, just switch it to a downshit instead and you'll be set.
  14. B

Anyone find this hilarious?

What I find particularly funny (about SOE), is they asked for feedback from a character that bought TDS but has done no progression. Shouldn't they check to see if a character they want feedback about particular zones has actually been to those zones? /boggle
  15. B

Navigation help please

posted to the wrong topic I assume.
  16. B

Navigation help please

When you say "it's in my folder", do you mean your MQ2 folder? If so, that's the problem. The mesh needs to be in a specific folder. \MQ2\MQ2Navigation\
  17. B

Complete MQ2 Newb

Here is the MMOBugs plugin list. When I was starting out, I found it helpful to read through the wiki pages for plugins that sounded interesting. It will give you an idea how things work and also help you understand what is possible to do in game.
  18. B

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Here are the rogue abilities that are built-in to MQ2Melee that got upgraded and their spell ID numbers for rank 1, 2, 3: respite = Breather (43000, 43001, 43002) stun0 = Suprise Attack (44124, 44125, 44126) jugular = Jugular Hack (44136, 44137, 44138) vigdagger = Exuberant Dagger-Throw (44148...
  19. B

Pet wont reengage after mez

Sorry, your question is not clear at all. Can you give more details?